Knetz react to NewJeans lauching their first solo reality show, "NewJeans Code in Busan."

 [theqoo] NewJeans to launch first solo reality show, "NewJeans Code in Busan." First broadcast in October.






original post


COMMENTS:

1. Wow, a rookie on a national station broadcasted on the weekend too?

2. It's good that it'll be a standalone reality show.

3. Wow NewJeans is so grand, a reality show on SBS

4. Crazy SBS weekend broadcast too...

5. This is crazy, they're rookies but their reality show is on a public station??

6. Oh the babies are coming to Busan

7. Wow.. A rookie group that gets a reality show on a national tv station hahaha they're amazing

8. Did they shoot this before their debut?

9. To have a reality show on a national tv station like this woah hahahaha. This is an amazing feat. 

10. Amazing.. A public televised reality show. Even if NewJeans just watch the waves, it'll be so fun to watch.

11. I'm looking forward to it so much since they're the first ever group I've stanned.

12. Already watching the NewJeans kids talk amongst each other is fun, it's going to be so cute

13. Heol I've only seen their stages on music broadcasts, I haven't seen any of their self-produced contents so I'm so curious about their personalities

14. HYBE is always serious when it comes to their self produced contents, the quality is good too

15. This is insane, I need to watch this~!


Comments