Knetz reminisce Hanni's cute conversation with Min HeeJin pre-debut

 [instiz] NewJeans Hanni's Kakaotalk that Min HeeJin uploaded on Instagram


trans: 
HANNI: Hello (대퓨님) Daepyu-nim !! (a/n Hanni did a typo, it's supposed to be 대표님Daepyo-nim, but the typo sounds cute in Korean).
Have you been well? (a/n instead of saying "지내셨어요", she said "지내셔요?" Which is a very formal & literature-like expression used)
A few days ago, my parents told me that they received a package from Korea and that it was from Daepyu-nimㅎㅎ They were really hapi (instead of "기뻐"gi-ppeo which is 'happy' she did a typo "기버" gi-beo) and surprised. I wanted to relay our gratitude to Daepyu-nim for sending a gift to my family!!
Despite being this busy, you took care of my family and even sent them a gift, thank you so much!!

Min HeeJin: How's your condition?



Hello Daepyu-nim!!☺️☺️


COMMENTS:

1. How can someone be so cute, polite and so well-mannered...

2. This is freaking crazy she's so cute

3. Daepyunim ㅋㅋㅋ So adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

4. She's crazily so cute..

5. Her calling it Daepyu-nim makes my head go crazy she's so cute.........

6. From now on the CEO is Daepyu-nim

7. She's so cute it's severe

8. I melted, I really melted

9. When she said "잘 지내셔요? Have you been well?" It was so adorableㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow her Korean is really good

11. She speaks really well and is so cute. Her Korean is also good too... Hanni... Hanni I love you...

12. ㅠㅠ she's just too cute... Even her profile picture is so cute..

13. I can hear Hanni's voice when reading this🥰🥰

14. Ha my heart is thumping, she's seriously so adorableㅠㅠㅠ

15. Daepyunim.. So cute.. I can hear her voice calling the CEO Daepyu-nim from here..ㅋㅋ

16. Hanni-yah~~

17. It's like the baby chick is chirpingㅠㅠ

18. Is there no auto-correctㅜㅜ she's so cute

19. So Hanni was a foreign member, she's so adorableㅠㅠ

20. Her profile picture is also so cuteㅋㅋ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knetz commend ADOR after seeing NewJeans have a healthy schedule during their comeback

Netizens thoughts after watching Min Heejin's Press Conference today

The HYBE Label's (Big Hit, Pledis, Source Music, ADOR, KOZ) Sales & Net Profit