Knetz can't stop applauding NewJeans Dance Break at the AAA's

 [theqoo] NewJeans AAA stage dance break with proper old school feel

Dance Break



 Intro


Real 90s feel

original post

COMMENTS:

1. No wow even the choreography is so good. It requires big arm and leg movements and a lot of strength in every move, they're seriously the best

2. NewJeans dance so well with power I love it

3. Wow they suit old school so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haerin-ie is so good at dancing

4. Crazy I love the intro, I guess I need to go find the full stage and watch it now

5. Wow I watched it without expecting anything but seriously they did so freaking well

6. The move where they throw their arms up was so f*king clean I wondered who it was but it was Haerin-ieㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find it so fascinating how good Haerin is at dancing

7. In the future give us a song like TLCㅠ

8. They all did so so well. Seriously I love Minji's powerful dancing so much

9. Ha... It's such a waste that they're doing it at shabby award ceremonyㅋㅋㅋㅋ They freaking did so well

10. No but why is the stage so small, where are they performing??

11. Hair and makeup is so good, they dance so well and are so pretty, I love you 100/100

12. My heart is beating so hard I f*king love it

13. Wow the beat is so Y2K itselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also all of them can dance so well

14. The girls are doing so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's even fresher since they're on the younger side

15. Hanni is so freaking good, she's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. It's so good and refreshing, it suits so well with Attention

17. Combined with the deteriorating Twitter quality, it really gives the realest 90s feel to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. Aren't our god-baby angels dancing so well. I love the combination of the NewJeans members, each and everyone is a treasure

19. Haerin in pair choreography, dances so well and so lightlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I loved her dancing ever since she danced to Run by BTS 

20. The beat doesn't feel like the 90s, it is the 90sㅋㅋㅋ These babies weren't even born back then but they're so freaking good at it ㅜㅜ

21. Isn't Haerin seriously a fraud??

22. They're the MZ representative idol but they really remind me of the 1st generation female idolsㅋㅋ The trends are really circulating

23. They don't have any holes, they all dance and sing so well, they're all pretty too

24. Hanni is really good.. No she's good at everything

25. I love it because it's exactly what Y2K isㅋㅋㅋㅋ All their faces are like baby princesses but they dance so refreshingly and so cooly, they're so cute


Comments