NewJeans at todays KBS Gayo Daechukje Festival Red Carpet

[theqoo] NewJeans at the Gayo Daechukje Red Carpet Today













COMMENTS:

1. Woah Haerin is legendary today.. She's f*king pretty

2. They're in black and white, the kids are super pretty

3. Everything is so pretty, the clothes are so pretty too

4. Woah Haerin is freaking legendary,  I didn't watch it live but I guess I need to rewatch the video

5. As expected Minji is f*king pretty

6. Danielle in the journalist's pictures are always so legendary

7. Seriously how did they pick these 5 people..?

8. Among all of NewJeans' red carpets I like today's the mostㅋㅋㅋ

9. Today's styling is so good??? Hyein always is able to digest and perfect all the styles

10. Pham Hanni is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. NewJeans never has a day where they don't look pretty

12. Even when they dress simply, they always look so trendy and hip

13. They're freaking crazy todayㅠㅠ

14. I like NewJeans so much because they look good in both fancy clothes and simple clothes ㅋㅋㅋ

15. All 5 of them are so pretty... Our goddessesㅠㅠ

16. Haerin-ie's diamond heart is so cuteㅠㅠ

17. These days I like Minji so much, if I see 'NewJeans' in the title I will always click and read it. All 5 of them are so freaking pretty

18. They're body ratios are insane woah

19. Seriously angels... Are you guys really human..?

20. At every award ceremony Danielle is always so freaking pretty

21. Hyein looks so rich

22. Wah they're all pretty, every day I always think that they're pretty. Today Hanni is freaking pretty... 

23. Haerin's hair and makeup these days are seriously the prettiest, she looks so pretty

24. How did you collect such pretty girls??

25. Our babies' beauty today are seriously so crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ My favourite today is Hanni, look at her cute soft cheeksㅠㅠㅠ

Comments