NewJeans Hanni and NMIXX's Jiwoo must've became friends

 [pann] NewJeans Hanni and NMIXX Jiwoo's Friendship


Jiwoo's the 2nd one on the far right

She put up 2 thumbs up for NewJeans Hanniㅋㅋ

They're so cute

post response:

[+63] [-4]

original post


COMMENTS:

1. Of course Jiwoo is younger but why do I keep thinking that Hanni is younger

2. When Jiwoo was asked who her new favourite artists in 2022 was on Spotify, she answered NewJeans

3. Hanni and Jiwoo both resemble white fluffy rabbitsㅜㅜ

4. It seems like they got closer to each other from MAMA

5. Let's look at the good things


6. God baby Hanni and God baby Jiwoo

7. They're so adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah how is Pham Hanni about to be an adult in 2 weeksㅜㅜ Why is she such like a little baby

9. ♥︎♥︎♥︎ Jiwoo Hanni let's maintain this close friendship ♥︎♥︎♥︎

10. Jiwoo said that she wanted to become closer to NewJeans.. Her dreams came trueㅎㅎ

11. It's so nice seeing pretty girls getting along with each other

12. This is an unexpected friendship

13. I see the cute kids became closer with each other

14. I thought they were the same age but Jiwoo is a 05 liner...

15. Hanni is like a baby so I definitely thought Jiwoo was the older unnieㅋㅋ

16. Hanni is such like a little baby so I thought she was a 08 liner at first

17. Jiwoo is 05 and Hanni is 04 but Jiwoo is like the unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it because Hanni has such a baby face

Comments

  1. I want the girls to enjoy making friendships with other groups however they want ❤️
    Jiwoo is so cute and funny with her thumbs up and cool expression, and Hanni is too adorable 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment