Minji Chanel
Hanni Gucci (she's the Ambassador)
Haerin Dior
Danielle Burberry
Hyein Louis Vuitton
COMMENTS:
1. Oh I really think each member has a set sponsorship from each brand
2. Haerin's coat is also from Dior right? I want to buy it, if anyone knows information about it please let me know
3. They're dressed appropriately to their age group I like it
4. Danielle in Burberry suits her so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like she'll suit Vivienne Westwood too
5. Woah everyone is so pretty today
6. I think the brand matching with each member was perfectㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Minji suits Chanel so well, she's so pretty too
8. Danielle is the human Burberry
9. Chanel looks so good on Minji, all the other members look so good and pretty too
10. Danielle is crazy, she always can digest everything so well no matter what she wears, it’s perfect
11. I’m in my teens but i’m so jealous… It looks so good on them i’m jealous
12. Hyein is a genius model she can pull off everything
13. I love Danielle’s new hair cut and makeup, she looks so perfect today
14. NewJeans is hot no matter what they wear. They were so pretty today I saved so many photos. Especially Danielle was crazy
15. Haerin in Dior is so perfect
16. Hyein’s clothes seem a bit awkward but she can still digest all of it… Everytime I see her she’s like a real model
17. Minji and Danielle are freaking pretty woah
18. What is the name of Hanni's Gucci bag?? It's so pretty
19. No what do I do? All 5 of them are center-level pretty
20. No but how are all of them are so pretty and adorable?? Everyone is so bright and refreshing~





Danielle is stunning
ReplyDelete