NewJeans Hanni becomes Giorgio Armani Beauty's Global Ambassador

 [theqoo] NewJeans Hanni is Giorgio Armani Beauty's Global Ambassador



original post

COMMENTS:

1. They're really the most successful 

2. Pham Hanni is Pham-crazy

3. Gucci, Armani Beauty (new!)

4. Hanni-yah congratulations!

5. Hanni is so cute ㅠㅠ

6. She's so cute, she's so cute to the point where I wonder how someone can be this cute

7. Heol daebak congratulations, the pictures are so freaking adorable

8. Heol it really suits her well congrats

9. My pretty little kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Hanni I'm so proud of you ㅠㅠ

10. Hanni is doing so well lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Hanni Pham is so pretty

12. It suits our little rabbit so well ㅠㅅㅠ 

13. Omo Pham Hanni, JjangHanni, it suits her so well congratulations

14. Congratulations Princess Hanni

15. Because of Hanni, I will have to keep using Armani kyaaa Hanni ㅠㅜ


[daum] NewJeans Hanni becomes Armani Beauty's Global Ambassador


original post

COMMENTS:

1. Wow NewJeans are really doing well

2. Hanni is really doing well

3. Pham Hanni is so cute

4. Hanni hwaiting~~ It suits you so well!!

5. I like Hanni so much ㅜ

6. From Gucci and now even to Armani

7. Pham Hanni is the best

8. But this really matches with her so well?!

9. This is crazy it's perfect for her

10. Wow Hanni who attracts lots of fans seems to be doing so well, is she the first to be an ambassador for 2 brands..? Oh... Our cute babies fighting

11. Wow Hanni is so freaking pretty

12. Hanni seems to have a lot of popularity, her ambassadorships are the fastest

13. Hanni is world class~~

14. But the Armani cushion is really good ㅋㅋㅋ I recommend it to people with dry skin... It's moist and really good... It's a cushion that makes your skin flawless


Comments