NewJeans confirms comeback with 3 title tracks and 6 music videos

 [theqoo] NewJeans to release 6 new songs + all 6 with MVs (Comeback on 21st July)  + 3 Title Tracks, 2 Pre-release songs on the 7th of July







original post

COMMENTS:

1. Wow this is crazy, something big is coming

2. All songs are having MVs??? I'm f*king looking forward to this

3. AHHHHHH ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward... I can't wait to listen to NewJeans' new songs in summer

4. Seriously NewJeans' company seems like they are really good at their job I'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠ I haven't even heard of the songs but I know it's going to be incredible

5. They're finally coming back ㅠㅠ 

6. Summer NewJeans is coming ㅠㅠ I've been waiting for you guys 🐰💙

7. I was obsessed with Attention, Hype Boy, Cookie, Ditto and OMG... I want to listen to the new songs quickly

8. NewJeans' comeback announcements are always so clear I like it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. I'm so freaking jealous how all songs will have music videos ㅠㅠㅠ

10. I can see how they will be able to change the whole K-pop scene

11. They suit with the concept so freaking well... There is no way this will not be popular ㅋㅋ 

12. Wow there is no choice but for this to be popular... All songs will get MVs and a Powerpuff girl collab

13. You can see their confidence with their public announcements... I'm looking forward to this a lot 

14. Since their music is popular and reliable, it's possible for them to do this type of promo and marketing

15. Heol Powerpuff girls ㅠㅠㅠ It's an animation that reminds me of my past memories

16. Something big is coming again, this is crazy my heart is beating so fast

17. Just looking at the snippet, I can already tell the quality is going to be insane, I'm so excited


[theqoo] NewJeans Powerpuff Characters Revealed




original post

COMMENTS:

1. Whenever NewJeans releases something I really admire it... I wonder how they can pull off this kind of marketing?

2. I can tell who is who just looking at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Haerin's cat eyes and S mouth shape, Minji's thick eyebrows and long straight hair, Hanni's ponytails like their debut MV and star shaped smile, Dani's pucca hair and bright eyes and Hyein's bangs with her plump lips. I recognise them all.

4. It was so cute that I came here after pre-ordering the album ㅋㅋㅋ I got the beach bag set version

5. This is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ I can tell which one Haerin was straight away

6. Whose voice is it in the small snippet they revealed? All the Powerpuff girls are so cute, especially Hyein

7. I love this so much, there's even a Tokki character there too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. They seriously have the best planning skills

9. All of the member's characteristics were captured so well ㅋㅋㅋ I knew Hanni's character as soon as I saw it

10. I already pre-ordered it 120,000 won ㅜㅜㅜ I'm so excited I'm going to die

11. Even if you're not a fan of this group, they're so fun to watch... They're seriously the best

12. I seriously think that their marketing is genius here

13. The company really are so good at their job... What is my idol's agency doing

14. Woah the song is already so freaking good

15. Wow the characters are so cute and the voice at the beginning is so good ㅠㅠㅠ


[pann] NewJeans to have 3 Title Tracks again



post response:

[+186][-33]

original post

COMMENTS:

1. From the top left, Hyein-Dani-Haerin-Minji-Hanni, they captured each person's characteristics so well!!!


2. Powerpuff girls collab is insane... I'm freaking looking forward


3. Wow the fact they have music videos for all songs, I'm so jealous

4. They freaking did so well in capturing the characteristics of each of the member's Powerpuff characters ㅋㅋㅋ Especially Haerin-ie


5. NewJeans soaking up the summer sweetness~

6. New Jeans seem to always find win-win collaborations amazingly well. Even while stimulating the memories of the 90s, they have the pop girl's unique kitsch and cute design that goes well with them too

7. This time as well will be NewJeans' summer

8. The Powerpuff girls collab is insane


9. NewJeans seem to be the summer queens out of the 4th gen ㅋㅋ Let's release another Hype Boy level hit

10. I was crossing my arms and observing how well they were going to be but it seems like they're doing really well it's so fascinating. Is this the power of planning?

11. How are you guys all feeling right now? It's NewJeans Summer

12. I can feel something big is coming

13. These guys are seriously so new and innovative

14. No this is crazy... I've never really expected this much for someone but this time I'm seriously looking forward to it so much

15. Hey how can I wait a whole month??

Comments