Netizens say Hyein has a strong ability to have Y2K vibes after watching her vlog

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Hyein who has strong ability for Y2K sensibility at this point

date: 09/12/2023

((She went to her grandmother's house)) ((Not on set)) 

((She wears glasses because she has bad eyesight))



If you just change the quality a little, it's like jumping back to 2002 when the actress' self-cams were created

I think it's a talent to be able to match things like this 200% perfectly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


original source

COMMENTS

  • She's so pretty...She has an image that doesn't really exist anywhere elseㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Seriously, how can someone be so hip and retro?
  • If you change the quality to 480p on the screen, it'll feel like you're straight back to that time period
  • What a human Y2K hahaha

  • Hyein is truly hip
  • She feels like Song Hye-kyo, Son Ye-jin, and Kim Min-hee when they were in their 20s... ㅋㅋㅋ
  • No, seriously how can someone with this ability exist.....
  • Those glasses frames suit her so well ㅋㅋㅋ
  • She's still a teenager, so I wonder how pretty she's going to be in her 20s ㅠㅠㅠ
  • She's a Human Ditto ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyein’s atmosphere is so good
  • How can someone born in 2008 have this kind of vibe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you
  • She's really photogenic and has a natural pose. I think she's going to be really big
  • Hyein looks so hip and cute when she wears rimless glasses ㅠㅠ



Comments