NewJeans Haerin who was cute for the whole day today during AAA

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Haerin who was cute for the whole time during AAA

date: 14/12/2023






original source

COMMENTS

  • She's so cute it hurts my heart.....
  • Haha, she's so cute... She's so cute that I can't stop watching it, every time NewJeans went up to give an acceptance speech she was so adorable
  • I keep coming back to look at these, it's driving me crazy.....
  • The last gif, isn't she just a baby rabbit? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is it so cute that she raises her toes like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Her pigtails are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • She's so cute and prettyㅠㅠ

  • How does she look like this? Does this make sense?
  • She's really so pretty and cute, she looks pouty and cute
  • Every time the members said their acceptance speeches, I can see her on the screen next to them being really bright ㅠㅠㅠ Her cuteness today was crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying because of this cat ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Today was the best ever ㅠㅠㅠ
  • Kang Shin-chan


Comments