[theqoo - hot] CELINE's Newest Global Ambassador π€ NewJeans Danielle
date: 22/03/2024
DANIELLE
— CELINE (@celineofficial) March 22, 2024
CELINE IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT DANIELLE FROM NEWJEANS WILL REPRESENT THE HOUSE AS GLOBAL AMBASSADOR.#CELINEXDANIELLE pic.twitter.com/O6dSuYVJvx
COMMENTS
- Just by looking at this one picture, she really suits it so well
- Burberry looked good on me, but Celine is perfect too.
- This rumor has been going on for months! It's finally confirmed γ γ γ γ
- Wow, it suits her so perfectly
- Danielle looks good in everything... she also takes really good pictorials
- Danielle is so pretty, she has a nice clothing fit and is a pictorial genius
- Wow seriously, Celine suits her 50,000 times better than Burberry (I’m not saying I don't like Burberry, I’m talking about the image)
- Oh wow, Danielle is so hip and pretty these days. She looks better with Celine γ γ γ γ
- Burberry was also good but she suits really well with Celine so I think they match together well γ γ γ γ
- Wow, the photo is crazy γ γ γ γ γ Danielle looks really good with Celine
- What is with her atmosphere here?
- Much better than Burberry, they changed it well
- Wow, she's a global ambassador from the beginning
- It suits her much better than Burberry. I like Danielle the most, but I also like all the members too
- Celine suits her better
- Wow Dani is so prettyγ γ γ γ γ
- This is crazy, why does everything look so good on her?... She's so pretty
Comments
Post a Comment