Danielle receives immense amount of praises after her appearance at the Celine event posted on their Instagram
[theqoo - hot] New Jeans Danielle Instagram Update (ft.Celine)
date: 25/04/2024
COMMENTS
- You’re so pretty, Dani you’re like the sunshine✨️
- It suits her well, she's so pretty
- It's the best and prettiest out of Danielle's styles I've seen. The updo suits her so well. I wish she would keep tying her hair up.
- The concept is really well executed. She's so pretty.
- ㅠㅠ She’s such a princess.
- She's really good at whatever shooting event pictorials and performing on stage ㅋㅋ Her attitude is so good that I keep paying attention to her. She's a genius idol, she's a born celebrity.
- There's also a photo taken of her with Bogum
- The first picture seriously looks like a fairy
- She looks like a really beautifully made AI
- She's so pretty these days, I want a bag with the Celine logo on it too now
- Danielle is really so pretty. I can't imagine how much prettier and more atmospheric she will become in the future.. No matter what concept she has, she has crazy digestion power. She sings and dances well, and he has great talent and a lot of charm.
- She's so pretty. I'm not a fan, but I hope NewJeans does even better.
- What kind of event photos have the same atmosphere like a pictorial shoot?
- Wow, the beauty of this doll is crazy.
- She's so pretty, NewJeans fighting for this comeback!
- The more I look at her, the more I like Celine, seriously
- She suits Celine so well. NewJeans babies, cheer up!
Comments
Post a Comment