Article Photos of NewJeans on the Blue Carpet at SBS Gayo Daejeon 2024 + Haerin creates a buzz on the Blue Carpet

 [theqoo - hot] Today's Summer Gayo Daejeon NewsJeans Article Photos

date: 21/07/2024


















original source

COMMENTS

  • No, their poses are really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • These guys are so hipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • All five of them are so pretty
  • They are really funnyㅋㅋㅋ Their clothes are pretty, the girls are pretty and that poseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute
  • How did they gather all these pretty girls with such different personalities together? Starting from Danielle and going down, I can't stop thinking about it
  • The reporters were so surprised by their poses that they made a huge fussㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • No, why are they standing in height order ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I'm not a fan but I'm passing by and leaving a comment. Their styling is really cool, the clothes are so pretty...
  • They're so cute and pretty, my heart feels warm seeing them ㅠㅠㅠ Babies cheer up, I'm always cheering you on ㅠㅠ
  • They're all really pretty in different waysㅋㅋㅋ
  • They look like real life Powerpuff Girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • No, they're in order of their heights ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute

  • Everyone is pretty todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're pretty but cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our little onesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They seem so fun and I like it when they wear cool clothes, their poses are like Power Rangers...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone has their names on their clothes
  • Personally, I really like this styling for each person in their unique colours
  • NewJeans are fun to watch, whether it's their costumes or their dance, they're always so cute
  • Each colour suits them really well.. The outfits are super hip and I feel comfortable looking at them ㅋㅋ


[theqoo - hot] NewJeans Haerin Gayo Daejeon Journalist Photos

date: 21/07/2024





original source

COMMENTS

  • Haerin really needs to tie her hair up, she's so pretty
  • She looks so pretty today, she seems to have matured a bit
  • She looks even prettier in the videos, her face is crazy
  • So freaking pretty... The more I look at her, the prettier she gets
  • Haerin-ah..you're so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Those earrings are perfect for her too. She's so pretty. The videos are even crazier
  • She's so pretty that I can't express it in words
  • Her face is seriously... I couldn't see any of the colourful clothes
  • I think Haerin is the prettiest these days
  • No she is crazy today
  • She's so pretty she looks like AI
  • In my opinion, Karina and Haerin are the prettiest these daysㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so excited to see what they'll be like when they grow up. They'll probably be really pretty with their added maturity

  • I like her hair and makeup so much today, I like how there is no antenna hair around her face
  • Her facial features, face shape and forehead are all so pretty...

  • Wow Kang Haerin is so pretty I can't even speak. Wow, she's a goddess.


Comments