[theqoo - hot] NewJeans Danielle at the Celine Event in Osaka today
date: 08/07/2024
セリーヌ御堂筋#뉴진스 #NewJeans #다니엘 #Danielle #ダニエル @celineofficial pic.twitter.com/bZ54IFo4RL
— NewJeans Loops 🐇 (@newjeans_loop) July 8, 2024
この春大阪にオープンした「セリーヌ御堂筋」にNewJeansのダニエルが来店!#CELINEMIDOSUJI #CELINEBYHEDISLIMANE #NewJeans #DANIELLEXCELINE pic.twitter.com/Zg4QZCAMtd
— GINZA (@GINZA_magazine) July 8, 2024
COMMENTS
- The hat is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She really looks like a princess today
- She's really prettyㅠㅠ She's my Wannabeㅠ
- Ah, she looks like a snow fairy she's crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
- Wow, how can someone be this pretty.. She's just a walking doll ㅜㅜ Danielle..💖💖
- She looks like a Barbie doll, she's so pretty
- How does she suit this so well? She feels so elegant
- The outfit is perfect, she's so pretty
- Her smile is so pretty
- Celine is definitely better than Burberry
- She really looks like a British royal princess
- Princess Modani is so pretty. The hat really suits her
- She's a professional, a pro.. It must be so hot in Osaka
- I think she wore clothes from the winter collection that hasn't even come out yet for Celine ㅠㅋㅋㅋ
모다니 한여름에 아직 안나온 윈터컬렉션을ㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/6sojJ7EHtF
— 모찌 (@modani_st) July 8, 2024
- Every time I see her these days, I'm surprised at how unrealistically pretty she is. She's not a real person, she's a doll, she's like a princess, she's like an angel who descended from the earth.
- Something about her reminds me of Namie Amuro
- She looks like a human cinnamoroll, she's so cute
- Every time I see her these days she look like a princess, she's so pretty
- It feels like a Mario hat, but she makes it look so lovely
- Oh my it must be hotㅠㅠㅠㅠThe clothes really fit her so perfectly
- Oh my, you look like a princess from a fairy tale
- I'm looking at Celine again because of Danielle seriously..
- She's so pretty. I feel like she would be happy every day when she looks in the mirror. I'm jealous.
Comments
Post a Comment