[instiz] NewJeans Haerin's new childhood picture released
date: 18/10/2024
Isn't this just from yesterday?
COMMENTS
- Ah she's seriously so cute ㅠㅠ
- Baby ㅠㅠ A baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- No ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ She's so f*king adorable
- This was taken yesterday though? ㅋㅋㅋ
- She's a baby ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ
- She's just a soft little kitten ㅠㅠ
- Wow she really is a real baby cat
- Ah I want to pick her up and feed her
- Ha I'm going crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She grew up exactly as she was our kitten ㅠㅜㅜ
- She's too cute ㅠㅠ
- Her forehead is so pretty
- Ah she's just too adorable here
- Wasn't this just yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ She's so freaking cute
- Woah she's seriously so fluffy
- Ahhh she's so cute, please give me NewJeans full album
- She's really a baby cat... This is really a kitten though? She really has always been a kitten
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the hell she only grew up in height
- I want to give birth to a pretty daughter like her
- Akkk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Haerin is so cute
Comments
Post a Comment