Netizens laugh after seeing Minji's response to a fan saying they will go to a job interview for ADOR

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Minji's strong backbone

date: 11/10/2024

She said not to take an interview for ADOR


M: ADOR Interviewㅋㅋㅋ? Right now??

M: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

M: ✨Stop✨


original source

COMMENTS

  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minji is so refreshing and charmingㅋㅋㅋ
  • That's the backbone of an incredible person
  • Buibuibuibuiiiiii
  • Even if she says that, it's understandable because ADOR isn't actually responding to anything related to NewJeans right now. Essentially, the fandom and Team Bunnies are playing the role of their agency right now.
  • I like Minji so much, she's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • This is so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They are babies but they are strong and really cool 
  • ✨️Stop✨️ She's such a courageous woman ㅋㅋ
  • The girls are young, but they are really independent and confident women.
  • This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋMinji fighting
  • Minji is pretty, has a refreshing personality, and has no points that aren't likable, so when I see people who try to tell her to not say things and get upset, I can roughly picture what kind of lives they have
  • ✨Stop✨ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minji is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it
  • I really like Minji because she's so positive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • There are a lot of jokes from other idols telling their fans to reconsider when they said they want to join their company ㅋㅋㅋ
  • CrazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMinji, I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • What a confident woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • This is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • The emojis make it even funnier
  • A company that is being audited by the National Assembly... What kind of company is it then?
  • In this situation, the fan joked that they were doing an ADOR interviewㅋㅋㅋBut Minji took it well
  • Oh my, she's so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  • ✨️Stop✨️ The sparkles are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at her guts
  • I envy Minji's face, but I also envy her personality
  • She's trying to protect her fans from joining ㅋㅋ
  • "Right now??" This is f*cking hilariousㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • No but seriously NewJeans' guts and actions are just insane and so different to others ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • NewJeans are so strong and they don’t let their fans down, which is seriously incredible ㅋㅋㅋ It’s clear they’re in a situation where they could easily get overwhelmed, but their mentality and spirit are just amazing
  • NewJeans is a fun group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments