Aren't NewJeans freaking cool?

 [instiz] But aren't NewJeans f*cking cool?

date: 15/11/2024

There used to be a time when it was hard to even mention conflicts with your company, but these women are so cool. This is really going to become normal. 


original source

COMMENTS

  • Seriously...New Jeans are so cool and strong
  • The ones who turned on a live broadcast and spoke out directly, they are seriously courageous women ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Unlike some other group
  • They're really brave and cool
  • That's right they're all like strong women
  • They've only debuted for two years and they are still such young people who’ve barely become adults, yet seeing them take the lead and move forward for their careers is truly inspiring.
  • It seems that the girls originally had kind and strong personalities but I think a big part of it is also that Min Hee-jin has been the adult supporting them all this time.
  • The younger you are, the more courage you have
  • They're only 2 year old babies but...ㅠ It's really saddening yet incredible of them
  • I'm really proud and happy that I like such incredible people, NewJeans are so cool.
  • Our strong spirited NewJeans are really cool
  • I'm proud, these babies are more mature than me
  • I thought this... from the moment Hanni went to the inspection... Her courage was really crazy ㅋㅋㅋ Even as a foreigner
  • Why are these women so cool when they talk while smiling?
  • That's why it was so cool how they overcame this so bravely without showing their fans that they were having a hard time..
  • It's really brave of them to do something like this, the fandom won't be divided and will stick together well too
  • Seriously, how many women have stood up to big companies like this... Amazing
  • Seriously, they are a few years younger than me, but I respect them
  • They're so brave and cool to fight against a big company directly.. NewJeans are really a strong women group
  • Seriously, even though they're all young, they're so smart


Comments