K-pop fans who are slowly starting to buy NewJeans albums because they heard that they might go out of print
[theqoo - hot] K-pop fans who are slowly starting to buy NewJeans albums because they heard that they might go out of print
date: 17/11/2024
If NewJeans leaves HYBE, there's a 500% chance that they won't be released and will go out of print.
Word started going around that you have to buy it this year ㅇㅇ
COMMENTS
- All the albums are so pretty. I wonder how pretty the first full-length album from the new company without HYBE will be. I can't wait ☺️
- I'm not a fan, but I bought the bag because it's pretty. All of NewJeans' albums are pretty.
- I'm not a die-hard fan, but I bought Blue Book and How Sweet. I should buy the rest too.
- I want to buy the Blue Book Minji ver, but it's always out of stock when I go to storesㅜㅜ
- Wow, I need to buy a blue book
- Wow.. I really need to buy it. The price is going to go up.
- I have all of them except Supernatural, but I was holding off on the next album because I wanted to buy the one with the Korean version... If they leave the company, it will be hard for them to release the Korean versions of Supernatural and Right Now as audio or albums ㅠㅠ
- No matter how much I think about it, it seems crazy to expect those HYBE men to like our idols while they are running the company in such an absurd way like that. No, it means that they can no longer consume copyright content for albums and music sources. It's not NewJeans' fault either.
- Wow, I have to buy it. I like it a lot, it's so good for interior decoration.
- I don't want to give HYBE money, but should I buy more?
- I accidentally collected them all
- Wow, I have to buy it.. If they really leave HYBE, I won't be able to buy these even if I want to..
- Wow, I have to buy it. I like it, but it's too good for interior decoration.
- Many Muggles own the New Jeans album. They each have at least one copy
- I bought the Supernatural album to cheer them on, and I carry the bag for it with me when I go exercise. I don't think I need to buy any more, but I'll buy their albums when NewJeans come out of HYBE.
- Those who are planning to buy it, it seems like it would be okay to just buy the Group ver! But since the Group version is popular, it's the hardest to get it ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Honestly, the Blue Book should be mandatory
- Later on, when NewJeans becomes really famous, their album will probably be 10 times more expensive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- It's really hard to get the How Sweet group version. If you see it offline, just buy it... (Feelings from someone who took one month to buy it)
- I'm not a fan, but I bought all the NewJeans albums for my home decoration and didn't open them, but I wanted to see the contents, so I bought more and opened them recently and I really don't regret itㅋㅋㅋ It was worth the money, especially Blue Book and How Sweet!! The Powerpuff Girls from the Get Up album is cute too
Comments
Post a Comment