jeanzforfree unveils handmade clay magnets for Bunnies once again this year for Christmas 2025

 [instiz] Heol this must be NewJeans Christmas present for Gayo Daejun

date: 24/12/2024




When did they make this again? What the… Seriously… .


original source

COMMENTS

  • Wow I want to have that too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Wow that's seriously so cute
  • Ahh that's so cute I'm so jealous
  • The Bunnies who can't go must feel so torn apart
  • Seriously these girls are just too adorable
  • They even made it so cutely ㅠㅠ
  • These are getting better and better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Wow, I'll keep this for the rest of my life...
  • Why didn't I win the entry...
  • This is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're full of sincerity ㅠㅠ
  • Didn't Hanni make it last year too? Looks like she made it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Ah lol why does it really look like kids made it lol I know they're still young but it was
  • Seriously I want NewJeans to be my little sisters
  • This is so freaking adorable ㅠ When it's handmade like that I think it's even more memorable
  • You can really feel the sincerity it's so cute
  • ㅠSo cuteㅠ Who made the fish and turtleㅠ

Comments