Min Hee-jin sues former HYBE CEO, CPO,and Dispatch reporter [Full text]

 [theqoo - hot] Min Hee-jin sues former HYBE CEO, CPO,and Dispatch reporter [Full text]

date: 02/12/2024


Former ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin Files Charges Against Former HYBE Executives and Dispatch Journalists

Former ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin has filed charges against HYBE's former CEO and Chief Communications Officer for alleged violations of the Information and Communications Network Act. Additionally, journalists from the entertainment media outlet Dispatch have been charged with defamation.


Official Statement from Min Hee-jin’s Representatives

Hello,

We are Macoll Consulting Group, handling media communications in collaboration with law firm Sejong on behalf of former CEO Min Hee-jin.

Ms. Min Hee-jin has filed a complaint with the Yongsan Police Station against former HYBE CEO Park Ji-won and Chief Communications Officer Park Tae-hee for alleged violations of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (including unauthorized access). Additionally, Dispatch journalists Kim Ji-ho and Park Hye-jin have been charged with defamation under the same act.

Since April, defendants Park Ji-won and Park Tae-hee have allegedly used unlawfully obtained private conversations, adding false information to create a negative public perception of Ms. Min.

Dispatch journalists Kim Ji-ho and Park Hye-jin, fully aware of these intentions as journalists, have repeatedly published false reports with the intent to defame Ms. Min Hee-jin.

Today, Kim Ji-ho and Park Hye-jin published yet another article completely detached from the truth, basing their work on unverified, one-sided claims and incorporating their own speculative assumptions to create false narratives.

Through this legal action, we hope for a thorough investigation to expose the defendants’ severe deceit and fabrications, holding them legally accountable for their actions.

https://naver.me/Fafhx3XH


original source

COMMENTS

  • Now, this is really the best way to respond immediately without holding back. Fighting, Min Hee-jin! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Good, good. I was wondering when she would sue them
  • I support her. It's so horrible to treat an individual like this
  • Seriously, they are too much of a problem, I support her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other celebrities and ordinary people could also be victims, so they need to disappear 
  • There's also suspicion of illegal forensics, hacking, and phone cloning. What the f*ck, this is a crime. I’m really amazed at how they can do this so recklessly, I wonder how much they trust their backing to be able to act like that
  • HYBE is a piece of shit
  • HYBE's actions are more trash than you can imagine, so I support Min Hee-jin
  • Min Hee-jin, cheer up. I hope you win the case and get your attorney fees paid
  • Of course this should happen to them. They're not the police, so how can they interfere with people's private lives?
  • Of course we should sue those people who write trash articles. Fighting!
  • Seeing these guys acting up today, I think these guys should go to jail... This is too much
  • I hope they get sued and get punished properly
  • I really wish they'd stop leaking private conversations and doing media manipulation, no matter what kind of nonsense they were talking about privately. It's honestly getting disgusting now
  • Didn’t they know they were going to get sued? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since a lawsuit is relatively nothing, they probably had to take the hit and somehow bury the 400 billion won. It definitely means there's more to the story, and who exactly is involved with HYBE right now, and how far does this go?
  • Someone who profits off of selling family issues, that's trash, they should be sued
  • Kim Ji-ho and Park Hye-jin wrote an article today that is completely different from the truth. Without verifying any facts, they added their own speculation to one side's claims and wrote the article with false information. They just listen to what they're told from Fat-HYBE and doesn't do any cross-checking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Damn, they're seriously a joke

Comments