MINJI HANNI DANIELLE HAERIN HYEIN on the Red Carpet for the 2025 SBS Gayo Daejun

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans on the Gayo Daejun Red Carpet today

date: 25/12/2024
















original source

COMMENTS

  • All the babies are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Wow but I love Hyein's style the most today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her glasses and sweater look really good
  • That pose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny since it's the official photos
  • Minji is so freaking pretty
  • Haha they're so cute and pretty. Everyone's dresses are short, but I'm glad the weather today isn't as cold as I thought.
  • You guys have to watch the video. When Haerin appeared, she was so cute.
  • Our babies are just so pretty and lovely
  • Each of their individual cuts are really prettyㅜㅜ
  • Danielle is seriously so pretty
  • Hanni is really like a pretty princess
  • The first photo is seriously amazing
  • Hyein's so freaking hip, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Haerin is so cute.. Isn't that Hyein's favourite style? She often wears geeky clothes like that ㅋㅋㅋ
  • I wish Minji would keep her side part hair forever 💙 I love it so much
  • They're so doll-like and pretty. How can they all be so pretty?
  • Princess Hanni💓💓
  • Haerin was already pretty, but she's crazy these days...
  • Hyein-ah ❤️ She's so freaking pretty with those glasses
  • Ah seriously they are sooooooo pretty, Minji, Hanni, Dani, Haerin, Hyein, our Jeanz how did they all gather like this? They are all sooo pretty

Comments