MINJI HANNI DANIELLE HAERIN HYEIN performance at 2025 SBS Gayo Daejun creates a buzz for their live singing
[theqoo - hot] [SBS Gayo Daejun] NewJeans Ditto (250 Remix) + Cookie + Hype Boy
date: 25/12/2024
Ditto (250 Remix) + Cookie + Hype Boy#NewJeans #뉴진스#NewJeans_is_Everywhere#Minji #Hanni #Haerin #Hyein #Danielle pic.twitter.com/voy3T0GUYQ
— . (@TokkiLoops) December 25, 2024
<For those who want to see it separately>
Intro VCR
Intro clip #뉴진스 #NewJeans pic.twitter.com/Q0P89Eet18
— NewJeans Loops 🐇 (@newjeans_loop) December 25, 2024
Ditto 250 remix #뉴진스 #NewJeans pic.twitter.com/cGselaSDwt
— NewJeans Loops 🐇 (@newjeans_loop) December 25, 2024
Cookie #뉴진스 #NewJeans pic.twitter.com/mz4gffZXec
— NewJeans Loops 🐇 (@newjeans_loop) December 25, 2024
Hype Boy #뉴진스 #NewJeans pic.twitter.com/WHp7bj853B
— NewJeans Loops 🐇 (@newjeans_loop) December 25, 2024
COMMENTS
- They were so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They were also so good on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- I can always trust and watch NewJeans' stage.
- Oh my goshㅠㅠㅠIt's been a while since I've seen Ditto, Cookie and Hype Boy I love it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They did such a great job singing live💗 Happy jumpㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- The Happy Jump was so cute
- ㅠㅠ... Ah, why am I crying...
- How are they so good, the stage is so good
- ㅠㅠㅠI love it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Wow, these are my favourite songs
- They're so so so so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give me more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Wow, they're so good ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Their stage is really good
- Ah, it feels like the last special stage, it makes me cry
- Wow Cookie live, how are you guys doing so well? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's meet again next year
- Why is this video so sad...ㅜㅜㅜ
- Cookie live is so good, Haerin is so cute
- Hanni did really well singing liveㅋㅋㅋ I want to watch it on TV, everyone is so cute
- Just watching their stage, I have no words because they are so good ㅋㅋ
- ㅇㅇㅠㅠ Please do Supernatural too!!!! This is the song I listened to the most this year
- They did such a good job singing live
- The stage was so good, let's only be happy next year
- Ditto remix is so warm and good
- The VCR is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kids are good on stage too
- It's a shame that Cookie was cut short ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where did they get that rabbit hat with those big ears? ㅇㅇ
- The rabbit ears are freaking cute, their live was so good too
- Thanks to you guys, I was healed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Comments
Post a Comment