MINJI HANNI DANIELLE HAERIN & HYEIN creates hot topics upon their departure photos to AAA for their cuteness

 [theqoo - hot] 241226 NewJeans Airport Shot is so cute

date: 26/12/2024


original source

COMMENTS

  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From the very morning they're already so cute
  • They are the residents of Animal Crossing
  • Ah they're so f*king adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Why are these babies such like babies
  • They're totally like small animals they're so cute 
  • They all dressed so warmly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute
  • The way they all gathered together is so cute
  • Ah they're so cute, I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋ Why is it so cute when they stick out their heads out here and there to appear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I came here thinking it was going to be cute and then I fainted because they were so freaking cute
  • The photos came out so cute, especially Dani
  • What is this ㅠㅠ This is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What kind of loveliness is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm getting healed from the morning ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Ah, this was so cute that I almost screamed on the subwayㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ
  • As soon as I clicked and the picture came up, it was so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ
  • Haerin isn't visible at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she were in order of heights, she should have been behind Hanni unnie, but did she do that on purpose to not be seen?
  • No, it's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ The video is really cute ㅠㅠㅋㅌ
  • The rabbit at the very back has ears sticking out🐇
  • The clothes are also engraved with the names of each member from Bape.
  • Isn't this like a music show opening? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too adorable...
  • They're like Pikmin characters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so cute
  • Beside Danielle and Hanni at the front, the 3 at the back are so busy moving around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Ahh these days I'm laughing a lot because of these girls


[theqoo - hot] NewJeans AAA airport departure journalist photos
















original source

COMMENTS

  • They're so hip and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Have a safe flight
  • Hanni-yah, you look like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅇㅇ
  • Wow, why are they all so pretty?
  • Ah it must be cold because the wind is blowing hard
  • Ah the last picture is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They look like puppies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What brand are those clothes?
  • A group that suits BAPE so well that they're worthy of winning an award.
  • Minji is freaking pretty, I like Danielle so much
  • The babies chose colours that suit them perfectly, they're cute
  • Hanni seemed like the leader
  • They look like Powerpuff Girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • There's a rabbit stuck in the hood ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so cute

  • The picture with Danielle and Haerin together looks like a street concept pictorial 


Comments