[cafe daum] The voices of Korean women in 2024
date: 23/12/2024
“Do I drive cars like you guys with drivers, drink alcohol, or play golf?”
“If you’re going to come in, just come in facing me.”
National badminton team player Ahn Se-young said;
“The association is blocking everything. And in the name of freedom, they are neglecting a lot. I think our badminton can make a lot of progress, but I think it’s time to look back and see that we only won one gold medal.”
Deepfake Sexual Crimes Condemnation Protest:
“You Can’t Humiliate Us”
NewJeans:
“I hope we can create an environment where we can work without bullying each other and respect each other.”
Protest against Dongduk Women's University's conversion to an engineering school:
"Dongduk, which has lost its founding spirit, should close down with honour."
"We would rather close down than open up."
Women at the impeachment rally:
“Aren’t you ashamed?” “I hope that the expression ‘feminine’ will now also bring to mind our brave and revolutionary image.” “TK’s concrete will be broken by TK’s daughters. It will definitely be broken, no matter how many years it takes.”
Where were the women's voices directed, and what were the responses of those listeners?
And who did the media and journalists stand next to?
Nevertheless, women did not avoid, did not tolerate, and did not remain silent!
COMMENTS
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Women who change the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠ We're strong because we're together
- Women have always been present at the sites where history progresses.
- Please make only women and animals happy🙏🏻
- I hope they are happy I want to help them speak up
- Women saves the country!!!
- We will not remain silent. Now the story of injustice is over.
- Seriously, they are so cool and admirable
- Long live women ㅠㅠㅜㅠ
- Women are the future
- This is a real country for women.
- I'm happy to be a woman
- Seriously, women are the ones who do all the big things. For men, weeding out and extinction is the answer for them
- Korean women really deserve the Nobel Peace Prize
- I just love Korean women so much.....
- I'm grateful that we can be together in this eraㅜㅠㅠ
- Girls, let's not get tired and keep going until the end!!
- Only Korean women should do hip-hop, they have a proper spirit of resistance
- I wish the women of this country happiness and safety.
- Girls, let's stick together till the end
- I'm so glad that I'm a woman and that I'm of the same gender as these women.
- I love you girlsㅠㅠ😭💙
- 👏🏿👏🏾👏🏽👏🏼👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
- All women who take action, all women who care and speak up, fighting!!!!!!!!!
- Women do all the big things ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love all the women who speak up and take action
- Oh my god, I got goosebumps ㅜㅜ
Comments
Post a Comment