Knetz discuss about Haerin's personality

 [Pann] The more you look at NewJeans' Haerin's personality

She's like a cat... I thought it was only her face at first


When the confetti's exploded loudly everyone around her was shocked but she just stood there like.. 'oh it exploded' hahaha.


And when everyone winked, she had her eyes open wide


The first reveal of the diamond heart


Just based on this clip: E, E, I, E, E (MBTI) 


But when it comes to her main job, she's freaking good at it




There seems to be a lot of people entering NewJeans' fandom because of Haerin, the door to enter is automatically open


NewJeans

Haerin, Minji, Hyein, Hanni, Danielle


response

[+167] [-13]

original post


COMMENTS:

[+22, -0] But the first clip is so funny, not only were the NewJeans kids surprised, the male idols behind them were shocked too so it makes Haerin stand out more hahaha. All of them are so cute.

[+16, -0] I became a fan because of Minji but Haerin also keeps catching my eye

[+14, -0] Haerin let's do well


[+11, -0] The more I look at her, the more attractive she is

[+11, -0] Our baby cat

[+9, -0] Even a cat can debut

[+7, -0] It's funnier because she's quiet by herself hahaha. We can see her quiet and shy personality now as a rookie since she may not be used to the cameras. But there will be a day when Haerin will be more comfortable around the cameras right? I will be ready for that day haha.

[+3, -0] I heard Haerin was my younger siblings friend and she went to the same school as my friend haha I hope you succeed even more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYBE who dug themselves their own grave when they released a response to Hanni's anecdote in the live yesterday

Min Heejin who has drafted up a 7 year plan for NewJeans

Netizens chuckle after seeing Hanni say she wants to get married by 24