[instiz] Today NewJeans' stage outfits were talked a lot about?
The kids are too pretty...
COMMENTS:
1. Our god-like kids, their faces won it over
2. The girls saved it
3. The girls are really really really pretty
4. Just looking at the upper body isn't it pretty..? If they match the clothes together it's okay
5. But it's pretty?? According to my tastes, I'm obsessed
6. All of their faces saved it
7. To be honest if you just look at the clothes itself, it'll make you let out a sigh but if you look at it with their faces it's pretty
8. Looking at the outfits here, it's pretty. It somewhat looks like they decorated it with stickers.
9. The upper body part is really pretty
10. Oh what is this filter..?
11. The pictures are so pretty and hip
12. But seriously, their faces were all so pretty I didn't even bother looking at the clothes
- Me too but seeing the journalist photo, it seemed severe but watching the video it was okay
13. The concept is definitely concise and different
14. The face really completes the fashion
15. After a few years, will this style be the trend..?
16. Hanni's smile is so pretty..
17. I thought the outfits were very conceptual on stage.. haha so I thought people might talk about itㅋㅋㅋ But isn't good that they're being diverse.. Next time show us less showy outfits for our princesses
18. The complicated and gloomy outfits seemed to be the concept so I liked it ㅋㅋ But above all their faces... are seriously pretty.
Comments
Post a Comment