Knetz go crazy over NewJeans Ditto 6 Teaser

 [theqoo] NewJeans' new song on the 19th, "Ditto" Teaser 'NewJeans 6'


original post

COMMENTS:

1. This is crazy my heart is already beating so fast

2. No but what teaser are they releasing at this sort of timeㅋㅋㅋ

3. Daebak I think the song is going to be so good

4. Min Heejin is a concept genius, something big is coming

5. I'm looking forward to it... The school uniforms are freaking pretty

6. But what's with the number 6?

7. After all, NewJeans still has black hair

8. They released the teaser right after Yoo Quizㅋㅋ Ah the song is already so good, this is crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're going to hit big again

9. The quality is insane again.. But why is it 6?

10. This is insane, it's somewhat bright but also yet a dark feel to it... I love it so much

11. If they're wearing school uniforms, it's going to be over

12. The feeling and aura here is unrivalled. The kids are only running around but it's already art

13. Oh there's really 6 pairs of legs in there..

14. Is it like a high school ghost story style?

15. This is Korea's High Teen

16. Woah the song is already so good...

17. Heol the songs in NewJeans' debut album were so good I thought it would be hard to beat that but looking at this teaser alone, it seems like it's going to be even better

18. The babies running to go eat lunchㅋㅋ

19. OOHYO participated in writing the lyrics? I'm freaking looking forward to it

20. The beat is already crazy... This isn't a title song? It's a b-side?

21. Hyein wearing a jacket and running is youth in itself


[instiz] NewJeans Ditto Teaser is Out


original post

COMMENTS:

1. I think the song is going to be good, the atmosphere is freaking good

2. What time of release is this????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • After YooQuiz ended timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. It's already so good just listening to a short bit of it, ah I'm going crazy it's so hard waiting

4. Is Min Heejin in charge of the overall group concept and song selection for NewJeans? She's really amazing, everything from the debut till now is really my tasteㅋㅋ. This is just a teaser but the atmosphere and music is already so goodㅋㅋ Anyways, this time it's going to be 100% better
  • She's been collecting songs ever since 2019! Even before creating the team name NewJeans, they collected Hurt, Hype Boy, Attention and Dittoㅋㅋㅋ
  • She's really an outstanding person... Looking at the group alone you can tell they were made with so much planning and determination... All of their projects are daebak
5. This album is already a hit

6. This is insane, as soon as I heard it, it was daebak

7. I've only heard part of it but it's already so trendy

8. Heol looking at the last scene, there really are 6 people...

9. I already have so much expectations but the final result they release out are always beyond my expectations... This is really insane

10. It must be the concept of Alice in Wonderland

11. The teaser was released out of no where and I watched it straight awayㅋㅋㅋ I was immediately hung up on it

12. This is crazyㅜ As expected of NewJeans, Min Heejin and ADOR


[daum] NewJeans suddenly released a teaser


COMMENTS:

1. This is insane... Min HeeJin you are my mother

2. What the it's already so good

3. Heol is it a carol?? I already like it so much, crazy

4. Heol listening to this alone is already so good... I hope it releases quickly

5. Wow they really nailed it

6. Yah why are there 6 pairs of legs running?

7. I love the feeling of it being at school

8. Wow the running is so adorableㅋㅋ Everyone really runs like a real high school student, you can tell they're at that age

9. The atmosphere is like a high school ghost story.. I freaking love it

10. I'm so excitedㅠ As soon as the beat started but heart started racing

11. Wow they really released it like this out of no where??

12. Ah my heart is fluttering... It's been a long time since I got this excited seeing a singer's teaser

13. The melody in the teaser is so freaking good...??? I was so surprised

14. It reminds me of Pink Tape.. This is crazy

15. HoHoHoo~~~ It's already ringing in my ears

Comments