NewJeans Ditto reaches #1 on Charts [dump]

 [theqoo] NewJeans Ditto 5-minute chart, predicted 1st place 



COMMENTS:

1. This is insane, I freaking love it

2. The emotion in the song is crazyㅜㅜ I freaking love it

3. The song is a f*king good songㅋㅋㅋㅋ It matches perfectly with the weather these days

4. The song is perfect, I really love it

5. Crazy they hit daebak again

6. I like the song so much so it's expected

7. The song is totally my taste 

8. Wow I'm seeing the chart for the first time, look at it go up so high

9. Even with a pre-release their power is crazy ㅋㅋ

10. The song is good and it's so nice to listen to in Winter, it's so nostalgic

11. They really are monster rookies

12. It's a b-side song but it's insane

13. I can't believe it, they barely promoted it either

14. NewJeans seem to have captured the popularity from all the public listeners

15. It's really easy to listen to ㅠㅠㅠㅠ There's no weird raps it's so comforting to listen to


[theqoo] NewJeans Ditto Entered Melon Top100



COMMENTS:

1. They're number 1 at real-time

2. Look at how Hype Boy is above itㅋㅋㅋ Wow

3. As expected

4. Let's go even higher

5. JjangJeans 🐰🤍🐰🤍

6. 4th place on the 24-hour chart within 1 hour of release...?

7. Wow they really came out so good, the song is totally my style so I think I'm going to listen to it for a long time

8. This is incredible!!! Let's go for 1st place!

9. Ditto is seriously daebak but why is Hype Boy still #3ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. What's with Hype Boy's defense gameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Crazy, not real-time but Top 100 4th place?

12. Ya how is Hype Boy enduring like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[theqoo] NewJeans Ditto Melon #1



COMMENTS:

1. Wow they immediately got it

2. This is insane... They really hit daebak

3. Wow this is really outstanding, the song isn't the title, is it?

4. Let's go Bunnies run


5. Hype Boy? Attention? Get out of the way, now it's Ditto

6. Please watch the music video too

7. NewJeans is seriously the bestㅠㅠㅠ

8. In 2 hours????

9. I just listened to the song and I love it so much

10. Out of the rookies they're the most incredible... No, even just being rookies and doing this

11. They're really the greatest Rookies of all time

12. It's my first time seeing a singer get #1 this quickly after IU and BTS

13. Aren't they crazy?? Is it possible to get #1 in 2 hours???

14. Seriously I have it on repeatㅠㅠ I like it so much ㅠㅠ ㅠ But there's something sad and depressing to it

15. Are they the first among the 4th generation to hit #1 in 2 hours?

16. I like it so much, I feel like I haven't heard a song this good in a while

17. In the meantime what's up with Hype Boyㅋㅋㅋ

18. NewJeans always comes out with amazing songs

19. Coincidentally, I came in crying after watching the MV for their new song and it's already at number 1

20. The song was so good. These days, idol music is more about music you watch rather than what you listen to but I think NewJeans has got both of those


[instiz] NewJeans Ditto Melon Top100 First Place


original post

COMMENTS:

1. Wow they're seriously crazy

2. They're freaking amazing, the song is so good

3. Melon, Genie, Bugs are all #1 and even Bugs has 3 of their songs in Top10

4. The momentum is insane

5. Let's keep going like this~~

6. How does this make sense wow

7. Wow but I really love the song

8. Congratulations JjangJeans~

9. A song that has no choice but to be at this level

10. I keep listening to the song, it's so good

11. You guys are really the best~

12. But I love a song that's like this, I keep on repeating it over and over

Comments