[daum] NewJeans Ditto Vocal Emphasis Version
얘들아 디토 보컬강조 제발 들어볼사람
— 데아 (@lovablDea) December 20, 2022
레전드야 귀가 녹을거같음.. pic.twitter.com/JDlbiDP4bJ
COMMENTS:
1. Wow how is Hyein's voice so good?
2. This is crazy, Hanni and Hyein is freaking good, the other members too
3. Hyein and Danielle is a treasure
4. Is this on Youtube? I want to listen to this everyday
5. Everyone's voices are so good
6. At first I thought the 'hoo hoo' humming part really led the song well and turns out Danielle sang itㅠㅠ Hyein's vocal tone is so freaking good too
7. I freaking love Minji's vocals... But seriously Hyein's vocal tone is no joke
8. Hyein is seriously my favourite in everything
9. I seriously like this so much I can't stop crying
10. When I was listening to the original song, I was so amazed by the vocal tones of each part, they were so clear and was like three-dimensional it was so fascinating. But after hearing the vocal version I like it even more
11. The girl's voice colours are insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm in the middle of crying, I'm sobbing
12. This is seriously legendary
13. They tore it up... I will never get tired of repeating it over and over again
14. Ha seriously daebak... I love all their voices so much
15. So the 'hoo hoo' part was sung by Danielle! I'm in paradise... Hyein is paradise...
Comments
Post a Comment