[theqoo] Min Heejin's Instagram, NewJeans Cake in reality🐰🎂 (+completed version added)
1. Heol it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
2. Heol it's so freaking cute. Are all the separate colours symbols for each member?
3. It looks like an ice cream cake
4. Woah it's expensive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Considering the value that comes with NewJeans' name, wouldn't people still buy it
6. The real thing looks even prettier, it's so prettyㅠㅠ
7. But Nudake is originally makes small sized things and is an expensive placeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Heol it's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Nudake's prices are normally like that... I think it's better than making it bigger and even more expensive
9. I thought it was so cute then I saw the price 36,000 won...? The price is not cute
10. The design is so adorable
11. Wow but it looks like they put in so much work to make the cream look like that
12. The cake is so cute I don't think I'll be able to eat it, it's so pretty
13. It's small but it looks really difficult to make... ㅋㅋ It's very cute tooㅠㅠ The inside is freaking cute
14. It's expensive but it's cute
15. What the hellㅋㅋㅋ Look how they cut the rabbit in half hahaha
16. Oh it's so cute, NewJeans' goods always look so hip ㅋㅋㅋ
17. They're so good at branding, I feel like muggles will like it too
Comments
Post a Comment