[theqoo] (Lee Mujin's Service) NewJeans Hanni sings IU's <Through the Night> 💌 | EP.46 Preview Video
COMMENTS:
1. Ah this is crazy Hanni-yah!!!!!!
2. This is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is she so good her vocal tone is so good
3. Hanni's voice is honey, I like it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Out of all the Through the Night covers that have been released so far, this one has the most similar result and feel to the original
5. Her pronunciation is good and her vocal tone is good too, Pham Hanni is the best ㅠㅠㅠ
6. Where on earth did they find this lucky charm from
7. I love her vocal tone so muchㅠ She also dances so well and she uses her facial expressions so well, she fills the whole hexagon chart fully
8. Hanni Pham!!! Make sure to sing pop songs too.... Her vocal tone is so pretty
9. Seriously Hanni's vocal tone and face are all according to my taste ㅠㅠㅠ
10. This is seriously insane, no but did Hanni always sing this well???
11. But she is so good at it?? I f*king love her vocal tone
12. Omo... I love it so much this Unnie is melting
13. This is crazy, what's with her vocal tone, I fell in love
14. Our Hanni what can you not do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You can sing well and also dance so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
15. Wow her vocal color is a treasure, it's treasureㅜ
16. Wow but her vocal tone is crazy and she's also so good at playing the guitar
17. I knew she was good at singing but as expected, she's really goodㅋㅋㅋ Her vocal tone is so good and her face is so cute, she's even so good at dancingㅋㅋ She's an all-rounder, I understand why Min Heejin chose her
18. Give me the full version right now.
19. Her voice is so freaking pretty, even when I listen to NewJeans' songs, Hanni's vocal tone was really goodㅠㅠ
20. I thought that Hanni was really stableㅋㅋ She did well in everything she did
21. Wow she has a really fascinating voice, as soon as I heard it I felt like I was held tightly by her voice yet it feels so fluffy and light tooㅋㅋㅋ
[daum] NewJeans Hanni who sang IU's <Through the Night>
Preview
COMMENTS:
1. Wow my ears meltedㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Heol daebak she can sing so freaking well
3. Her tone is so clear and pure
4. Hanni is even good at dancing too, she's really multi-talented
5. Hanni Pham~~!! When she sings, she has a voice that can stick to your ear, I love it so much
6. Hanni's vocal tone is so nice, hearing this is so healing... Make sure to release a solo later!!
7. Wow what's with the mic? It's like she's singing right into my ear... Hanni-yahㅠㅠㅠ
8. I like it so much..... It's like a song sung by a fairy
9. Wow... She's so freaking good... Her vocal tone is a total fraud ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. Wow her vocal cords is an instrument, what's with her vocal tone it's so beautiful
11. Wow I knew her voice was exceptional, her skills are just the best... She did so well
12. Her vocal tone just melts
13. Hanni's voice is like her own autotune ㅜ
14. I want to quickly listen to the whole song, I really love her vocal color a lot
15. Wow in the middle where she hums 'Heummmm~~' This part is crazy
16. Heol... She was really good at dancing though... She's even good at singing..? .. She's even really cute... What the hell she's crazy in everything~!~!!!!
17. It's so fascinating how she can sing so well with the mic so close to her like that and her vocal tone is so pretty that there's nothing missing
18. Wow she was so good at dancing that I thought she was the dance member, she's insane
Comments
Post a Comment