[daum] NewJeans Hyein secretly looking at ITZY Yeji
아웃기다 pic.twitter.com/IouMj1kMZ0
— 52 (@uarethe6est) December 18, 2022
Hyein is in white
COMMENTS:
1. Ah Hyein-ah... Why are you so cute
2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's the cutest in the whole world ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A baby is a baby ㅠㅠㅠ
3. Ah she's freaking adorable ㅠㅠㅠ
4. Ahhh I really support this female idol friendship
5. But it's so obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so cute I'm going to die
6. Can someone make those two become closer??
7. (When should I greet her in the most natural way)
8. Aaaahhh!! It's so cute when she quickly turns her head in shock
9. Ah she's seriously so cute, I can't stop watching this over and over again
10. Our 15-year-old is so cute
11. Wow this is so cute I watched it over 10 times already
12. Why are you secretly looking ㅋㅋㅋ So cute
13. She's so cute my heart is shaking
14. It's a celebrity! A celebrity!!
15. Ah sh*t so cute, a baby who also likes our girls, I love you
Adorable!
ReplyDelete