[theqoo] Music Critic Kim Youngdae Tweets about NewJeans OMG
라이트한 리스너들에게는 보편적인 즐거움을 선사하고, 팬들에게는 아티스트를 좋아하는 이유와 자부심을 재차 확인시키고, 그 팬들조차도 예상치 못한 것들로 놀라움과 통쾌함을 느끼게 할 수 있다면, 그게 바로 탁월한 예술이고 음악이 아닐까. 뉴진스 @NewJeans_ADOR 의 OMG 본 후 느낀 것들.
— 김영대 Kim Youngdae (@toojazzy25) January 2, 2023
trans: It gives universal fun to light listeners, it reaffirms the fans' reasons for liking the artist and their pride in them, their ability to make those fans feel surprised and thrilled every time with unexpected things, isn't this the definition of excellent art and music. These are the things I felt after watching NewJeans' OMG.
COMMENTS:
1. I really agree with this ㅇㅇ I study music and OMG is a really well-produced song, they can read the trends quickly
2. NewJeans really satisfies the fans and the public
3. I like this person's review, I agree with it a lot
4. Thanks to NewJeans my life has flavour
5. I'm a light listener so I really agree with the first sentence ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter what anyone says the song is so good and fun
6. I like this person the most as a music critic, he seems to have some kind of affection for this industry
7. I like Kim Youngdae because he always talks very concisely and accurately
8. I love the song so much.. It's so fun listening to NewJeans' songs ㅋㅋ
9. OMG's beat is really crazy, it's so unique, especially from the 2/3 part of the song (You~And~I~ My heart is glowing It's glowing up~) till the end part, I really like it, the beat really hits my eardrums
10. This is what a good review is
11. It's so fun to watch because they always bring in something you don't expect every time. Also, the song is so good that you can't help but not like it
12. This reviewer is the most reliable
13. I'm not a fan of NewJeans but, it's good that their music doesn't alienate the public
14. This doesn't have a stereotypical feeling but it's also chosen well so that it's also not unfamiliar with the general public
15. Even though NewJeans are idols, their light music has a feeling that you can't help but like. They're always so new and unique but also public-friendly
Comments
Post a Comment