NewJeans Minji and ENHYPEN Jungwon's Graduation pictures go viral on twitter in Korea

 [instiz] Ah NewJeans Minji and ENHYPEN Jungwon's Graduation Picture reactions are so funny


Original Tweet caption: "The ESTJ's minds seem freaking healthy"


trans: Every Acceptance Letter must pass through their head in a breeze


trans: Why do the both of them look like characters from Hancom Taja 

(note: Hancom was the company that programmed + created Hangul/Korean Language for online use)


trans: Just... They just look like they wake up at 6 every day and have a miraculous morning


trans: I'm not just looking at their faces but I'm also looking inside of them


trans: The faces you shouldn't run into at job interviews


It exploded on Twitter

original post

COMMENTS:

1. They seem very clever kids, it seems like if their older sister or brother tried to take care of them, they would've already taken care of themselves

2. I was convinced just by looking at the pictures alone

3. The faces that would be stuck on the front banner of the school

4. The 2 of them look like the whole school's president and vice president

5. Ah but they freaking look so cleverly bright ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hancom Taja characters ㅋㅋㅋ

6. I would be so scared if I ran into them at an interview 

7. I feel like if I go out they'll take care of my problems, it seems like ESTJ's will consult my concerns

8. Minji seriously looks like a class president

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our bright and clever kids I love you guys 

10. No but my friend is an ESTJ and before he attends his 1st lecture, he wakes up at 6am, cleans the bathroom and comes to school... Seriously a new creature... 

11. Ah this is freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them look like class presidents but in reality, they're like the leaders of their group

12. They have the faces of the school presidents ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. They look like they'd be good at math

14. Wow out of all the model students in the school, they look like the best model students ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have the faces of if I ever meet them at a University interview I'd feel discouraged... It looks like their grades would be good and they'd be good at talking

16. The faces that would make you want to run home if you ran into them in the interview's waiting room

17. HYBE's 04 liner baby tigers...

18. Wow they're really young but how can I already feel their strong spirits?

  • People who live lazy lives will never understand

19. But if you know the personalities of both of them, it's even more relatable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our babies

20. If I ever act lazy in front of them, my conscience will be stabbed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADOR to take legal action after HYBE & Dispatch released false information and leaked personal private videos and medical records of the members

The HYBE Label's (Big Hit, Pledis, Source Music, ADOR, KOZ) Sales & Net Profit

NewJeans Minji and Danielle's messages to Bunnies