[theqoo - HOT] Blonde Hanni on the way to the Gucci Show that was uploaded on NewJeans' Instagram Story
date: 22/09/2023
original source
COMMENTS
- Did she bleach her hair?????? It suits her so well. It reminds me of when she said “I’m blonde today~~” at the music video shoot ㅋㅋ
- Oh wow why are you so pretty?
- "I have long blonde hair. I like it so much!"
- It looks like a wig but I like it because she has a different charm with blonde hair
- I was disappointed that she didn't have blonde hair during the Super Shy promotions, but I finally got to see her with it at the Gucci show again!!
- Seriously...
아니 진짜 개 이뻐 pic.twitter.com/KFJeLfSHmJ
— 블루 (@bluemoon_hn) September 22, 2023
- What a hot girl. She looks different and it suits her really well
- Hanni usually looks like a rabbit, but I also felt this during Super Shy, when she goes blonde, she looks like a cat. It's fascinating, I think she's really diverse
- She reminds me of Devon Aoki
- This cute girl is such a model
- Please let her be blonde forever
- NewJeans often wear wigs, so it must be a wig, right? She looks so hip
- She looks so cute, it's fascinating how her mood changes depending on the hair style
- Our cute angel left the country as an innocent little girl and suddenly became a hot girl ㅠㅠㅠ
- Crazy, her image is so different here, she's hot, hip, iconic, doll-like, and perfect
- Wow, I always thought she looked prettier with bangs, but today’s styling is crazy
- The hottest girl in the world today...
— 써스 (@bbyonghanni) September 22, 2023
[cafe daum] NewJeans Hanni attends the Gucci Fashion Show with blonde hair
date: 22/09/2023
she’s so pretty oh god..
— hanni loops (@hannisloops) September 22, 2023
HANNI AT GUCCI MILAN FW #HANNIatGucciSS24#HANNI #GucciAncora @gucci pic.twitter.com/j1c3oWAg3z
COMMENTS
- Woah she suits this look so perfectly
- Gucci really looks so hip for the first time
- Personally, out of all the idols these days, she's the most hip... She's so cute and hip
- Wow the blonde hair suits her so well
- Is this a wig???? How does a wig come out looking this good??
- Wow sh*t, I froze seeing the first picture, she is freaking cool
- Are you crazy!!!!??? Ah ㅠ Hanni-ya!!!
- This is so iconic ㅜ She's like a fairy
- She's seriously crazy, she looks like Devon Aoki
↳ So hip
↳ This is crazy... What's with her aura here
- I feel like I can see all the faces of the NewJeans members on Hanni's face... I can definitely see Minji and Haerin here
- It reminds me of that meme, "I have long blonde hair! I like it so much~"
Comments
Post a Comment