[instiz - celebrity] Is this the first time NewJeans Hanni has full eye makeup and full red lip?
date: 13/09/2023
This new makeup style is so new and good
+I was looking for this product and it's a matte lip product, it's my first time seeing a matte one. She always had gloss on before.
COMMENTS
- Her lips are a treasure
- She suits with Armani so perfectly.. ㅠㅠ
- Hanni is just too pretty ㅠㅜ
- She really suits this full lip a lot
- This is different from her usual stage styling so the colors are different, I like it
- She reminds me of that yellow chick-like character with the pouty lips, what was it's name~
- Wow what the hell...? She's so pretty
- Wow this is so unexpected, she suits it so well
- I like this cut, her smile is so pretty here
⇒ Wow this photo really brings out her charms
⇒ It's just like her Hype Boy fancam, her face is perfect when she smiles
- She has this aura to her, she's so pretty
- This one is my favorite, I fell in love once again

Comments
Post a Comment