Hanni graces the November cover issue of Vogue Korea in Gucci

 [theqoo - square] NewJeans Hanni <Vogue> Pictorial

date: 26/09/2023









original source

COMMENTS

  • Oh my god look at blonde Hanni wow
  • Oh this gives a really different vibe to her normal look, she suits blonde really well
  • Oh was this taken during when she went to the Gucci Fashion Show??
  • But seriously, she really feels like Devon Aoki here
  • Wow this concept is so good
  • Wow, the pictorial is really cool. The blonde hair suits her well, even though it’s a wig
  • The concept is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ Was the makeup done by Nakyeom this time too?
↳ No this time it was Lee Sol, she sometimes works with NewJeans on their pictorials, she also regularly works with Jennie's pictorials too
  • Wow as soon as she changed her hair colour, her mood suddenly changed up so fast, she looks like a model
  • She even can digest these conceptual styles so well
  • Pham Hanni is really good at taking pictorials
  • I hope she will go blonde for real one day, she looks so hip with it
  • Every time I see a Hanni pictorial, there's always a different color to each one I really like it. There's a slight cold feeling to this one and Hanni suits blonde hair so well
  • Hanni is always so good at shooting pictorials, she's always so attractive


[cafe daum] NewJeans Hanni <Vogue> November Issue Cover (feat. Blonde hair)

date: 26/09/2023





COMMENTS

  • She really reminds me of Devon Aoki
↳This came to my mind straight away too
  • The first photo is also Hanni? The first photo doesn't look like Hanni but she can pull off blonde hair really well
  • It's a wig right...? She freaking suits it well and it looks so natural
  • Pham Aoki... ❤️‍🔥 It looks like she's about to come out of an oriental action movie, she's crazy
  • I really like Hanni and to be honest, I was sceptical about the Gucci styling before since she was still baby-like... but this pictorial concept freaking suits her so well, it's perfect for her
  • I have long blonde hair~~~ I love it so much~~~
  • This is just crazy
  • She really looks like Devon Aoki... Did she always have freckles?
  • I'm going crazy... Pham Genius
  • Look at her atmosphere ㅜㅜ She looks so cool
  • Hanni-ya~~ Her aura is seriously incredible, she can take such good pictorials too
  • Oh my god, this is seriously daebak
  • Wow this is iconic 

Comments