NewJeans impresses with their stages at KBS Global Festival

 [theqoo - hot] Music Bank Global Festival Japan NewJeans Ditto Live (Full version added)

date: 15/12/2023

+full version


original source

COMMENTS

  • I really liked this stage
  • Ah, their face attack is no joke
  • Ditto is legendary... and everyone is so pretty
  • It’s like their concert preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks so fun
  • This is so freaking legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was a very Ditto-like stage ㅠㅠㅠ
  • I really like the choreography part in the middle.....
  • Ditto was legendary. We finally got to see Ditto's year-end stage ㅠㅠ This Song Festival was the best
  • It was so good. The audience around them must have really enjoyed it
  • Wow, the babies look so relaxed while performing
  • The babies are performing so well
  • I like it so much, they did really well at AAA and really well here too. Hanni's live voice is so powerful I have to go to their concerts in the future, I will be there
  • Ditto has a really touching and nostalgic feeling so when they sing it up close to the audience and make eye contact, even if you sing it excitedly, that feeling comes out even more and it's really amazing
  • I will definitely go if they have a solo concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jjangjinsㅠㅠ
  • I got goosebumps when they went down to the audience and started dancing to the chorus ㅠㅠ I love Ditto so much
  • Their performance was so good ㅠㅠ Please perform Ditto a lot


Comments