NewJeans impresses with their styling and visuals after their airport pictures to Japan today

 [theqoo - square] NewJeans Departure to Japan article photos today

date: 07/12/2023
















original source

COMMENTS

  • I like it because they all are dressed warmly
  • The babies are so cute, they're dressed warmly ㅋㅋㅋ ​​Have a safe trip
  • Oh my, you guys are dressed so warmly and well. Have a nice trip
  • Haerin's half-tied-up hair is freaking pretty
  • How cute is Hanni and Danielle’s clothes? They're so pretty
  • Minji’s padding is pretty
  • They're so pretty. I really like the styling
  • Wow, their faces are so small like the size of beans
  • They look so innocent and pretty here
  • Why is Hanni just like a baby...? So cute ㅜ 
  • Look at Dani smiling ㅜㅜ

[cafe daum] NewJeans leaving the country to attend the ‘Music Bank Global Festival’ on the 7th


 


 


 


 



COMMENTS
  • Wow, they all have different personalities. How did they get five people like that together? Seriously..
  • Hyein's outfit is so pretty
  • It's hard for all 5 people to be that attractive, seriously
  • I've had enough of praising them now they're always like angels
  • Danielle.. I always love the brightness she has!!
  • Haha, everyone is so pretty and cute. Have a nice trip
  • I really think Hyein will become an incredible person in the future..
  • As soon as I clicked in this article, I was so happy to see a picture of Danielle smiling so brightly
  • Huh they're such pretty girls

Comments