NewJeans are complimented for their casual styling at the airport today + Minji's style and proportions receives praises
[cafe daum] NewJeans personal clothes-fashion at their airport departure today
date: 04/03/2024
original source
COMMENTS
- They look so cute and comfortable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone looks so bright
- Oh, their styling is so nice
- They look like Hollywood stars, so refreshing and hip
- Minji’s outfit is freaking cool
- Hanni's coat was so pretty that I was trying to find it but it seems like a Gucci blouson...
- Danielle is seriously... How is she so bright...
- Haerin is still Haerin even when everything is covered up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow, this is really the trendiest fashion from my elementary and middle school days.. Why does it suit them so well? They're amazing..
- Hanni is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I like the styling of their casual clothes ㅠㅠ Minji completely tore it up,,
- Everyone is so hip here
- Dani is really adorable
- Minji broke my heart.....
- Hanni carrying that tablet pouch with her backpack is so cute
- It's nice that they wear comfortable clothes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you guys stay healthy and eat well
- Everyone’s clothes are so pretty!!
- I want exactly the outfit Minji is wearing ㅋㅋ
[instiz] NewJeans Minji's physical appearance is so crazy
COMMENTS
1. The proportions are really good.. The face is also crazy
2. Wow, how tall is she? But today’s styling is really nice, I fell in love with her
3. Her proportions are seriously crazy... She's so pretty
4. How tall is Minji?
- 169?
5. Her shoulders are really pretty, how are they so angular
6. Her style is really nice and her proportions are incredible too
7. All the photos that came out today are amazing...
8. Wow her face is really small and pretty
9. The first picture is so heart fluttering
10. When I saw NewJeans in person, they were taller than I thought. They are a girl group so of course they are skinny, very skinny but it was fascinating how they didn't feel like paper.
11. Minji looks really good dressed like this....
12. Please do a track and field athlete concept just once
13. Why am I getting heart fluttered over a girl?
Comments
Post a Comment