NewJeans receives praises for the concept photos for Bubble Gum

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Official Homepage Bubble Gum Concept Photos 

date: 27/04/2024

https://newjeans.kr/

I collected everything that was not posted on the public account



















(more pics in post)

original source

COMMENTS

  • Each and every one of them is really pretty
  • Hanni looks like the heroine of a Ghibli anime
  • You showed the most beautiful appearance appropriate to their ages. They really are unrivaled.
  • Danielle and Hanni really nailed their hair. Minji, Hyein and Haerin also look really innocent. ㅠㅠ 
  • They're the best.. How can all these kids come together and form a team... It really is the best.
  • I saw someone say that it feels like girls that women see, and it just feels so wholesome and pure ㅠㅠ 
  • I really like Dani and Hanni’s hair..ㅠㅠ
  • How did they express the girls so vividly? Look at the emotions here.
  • Each and every one of them are so precious... I'm a NewJeans fan so I'm cryingㅠㅠ
  • My heart is full ㅠㅠ These guys are so pretty
  • The quality of the original that no one can imitate
  • I can clearly feel that these are cuts that captured the best sparkling fleeting moments so that they can be retrieved again and again in the future... They are not just products, you can feel the love for the subjects conveyed, so it is not ordinary. It is not too excessive and everything artificial is removed to capture them as they are. 
  • The photos are so sparkly and beautiful... They're the most sensuous and pretty photos I've seen this year. First of all, I can clearly feel the love and care they have for the subjects in the photos.
  • Why am I crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Princesses, don’t lose your smiles and be happy
  • How did they get these girls together? They're not just pretty, they're beautiful and lovely. Even if you try to imitate them, you can't do it.
  • I can feel the love in the photo selection.. It feels like they are trying to capture the kids looking the prettiest they were back in the day ㅠㅠ
  • Minji is so pretty it makes me cry..ㅜㅜ
  • I feel this every time I see her but Hyein is really photogenic
  • Bang Si-hyuk can never express this kind of emotion, so don't ruin the level of K-pop you have your head deep in
  • Wow, NewJeans are truly unrivaled. Do you want to try and copy this too?? Even if you follow along, the level is different. I saved all these pictures.
  • Wow these two pictures are so breathtakingly beautiful

 
  • This one is crazy she's so freaking pretty


Comments