Haerin's preview photos after today's Korean On Stage performance creates a buzz

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Haerin Preview Photos Today

date: 21/05/2024









original source

COMMENTS

  • She really is a personification of a rich family's cat ㅋㅋㅠㅠ
  • It looks like they were trying to make the ribbon look like cat ears? ㅠㅠ She's so cute
  • She looks like a baby nine-tailed fox wearing hanbok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I saw her in person today and she was really really pretty ㅠㅠ 
  • The cat dances too💚
  • Who gets permission to be this cute?
  • Haerin looks good in green colours ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • There is a baby cat at Gyeongbokgung Palace
  • Kang Kitty is so pretty💚 The green hanbok goes well with her too
  • It's a real-life cat wearing a hanbok
  • How do people look like this? Ah, I really should have given birth to Kang Haerin. I wonder which of her parents she looks like and if she resembles her father, I'm curious about his face. Please share the secret to giving birth to a daughter like Haerin.
  • She was so freaking pretty today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She was so cute and so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's obvious that the ribbon was really aimed as cat ears!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • She looks a bit like an Animal Crossing character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Haerin cat's side profile is so pretty too🐈💚

  • This is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
 



Comments