It seems like celebrities really like NewJeans, netizens state that NewJeans are the celebrity of celebrities

 [enter-talk] Celebrities really like NewJeans ㅋㅋ

date: 29/05/2024

After Sunmi saw NewJeans, she sent this to her fans. I think she saw them for the first time at the Dongeui University Festival.


Sunmi: Today I saw NewJeans for the first time 🥺



"I saw NewJeans for the first time. So please understand. I melted. My heart feels like pudding. I also heard Pham-Language," she said. "I usually only focus on Miyane (Sunmi fandom name) but only just today I'm sorry."

post response:

[+212][-39] 

original source

COMMENTS

  • Judging from the fact that even people who aren't crazy about idols mention them, it seems like they really have a grip on everyone with their popularity
  • Their songs are good songs but NewJeans also has an innocence that isn't like the average kid these days, and because they're in such a dirty entertainment industry, they seem even more special
  • It seems like when NewJeans goes to award ceremonies, the other actors react a lot and it ends up getting posted on YouTube. Other idols don't have videos like that, like other big celebrities like Jang Wonyoung, they're incredible
  • But I was born in 1994, so I think I know what she's feeling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friends who aren't interested in celebrities gathered at a home party before and they talked about NewJeans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Back then, SNSD was the trend and even this wasn't something that kids openly liked (back then, high schoolers didn't openly engage in fandom culture like they do now. People who were into it were considered unusual). Anyway, they're so cute and just fluffy, and their songs are so shocking that I keep cheering for them. I also watched their video on this day and started to like them even more. I think I know why celebrities like them because they have that feeling ㅋㅋㅋ... Usually, idols try to be pretty and cool for people in their teens but they definitely give off more of a 'good youth' vibes that adults like nowadays
  • To be honest, even when you're in your mid-20s, you can tell which idols are pretentious and feels mean just by looking at their faces. But NewJeans' kindness and bright flawless energy can be felt beyond the screen. Since this is conveyed, it makes me want to cheer for them even though I'm not a fan of anyone.
  • They just feels like a fresh youth. It seems like they are more popular with the public and amongst adults because they think the freshness the girls have is pretty, just like how adults think students are pretty no matter what they do
  • NewJeans' personality is so good that even if they only worked in advertising or the entertainment industry for a short time, they would be famous in this world too ㅋㅋㅋ There are many celebrities who are the opposite, these pretty and kind girls are precious
  • If you like an idol, you might be seen as an addicted fan. But since NewJeans are the trend, if you say you like NewJeans, you look like someone who knows a lot about trends. It doesn't make you feel like a addicted fan, they're amazing
  • Even people born in the 80's talk about NewJeans, NewJeans are the best... There hasn't been an idol I thought was good since my early 20's... They are really the best
  • They all smile and greet each other very well, so there's no reason to dislike them. Well, even if I were a staff member working with them, my heart would melt if kids like Hanni and Danielle walked around greeting me with big smiles
  • It's hard to describe but whenever I watch NewJeans, I get a hazy feeling. Nowadays, all girl groups are pretty and have outstanding performances, but when I watch NewJeans perform, there's something uniquely captivating about them
  • Celebrities are people too, so they probably have the same perspectives as us
  • Now, if I had to choose a national girl group from all the active groups, it would be NewJeans. First of all, there are very few groups that are loved this much by the Korean public
  • Wow her knowing Pham-Language shows she really knows NewJeans well
  • If you look at NewJeans, they are definitely mentioned a lot among celebrities. They're like the old Big Bang (I mean it in a good way). They're just like celebrities among celebrities
  • The girls are girls but what makes them different from other idols is that their concept isn't boring and even their songs are good, so it doesn't feel burdensome to say that you like them
  • If you look at a list of celebrity and influencers' mentioning them it's endless
  • Even after they just debuted, there was no one around me who did not know about them... Even the people who have children already know about them
  • Since the girls play amongst themselves they seem really pure so they look even cuter

Comments