NewJeans Hanni selected exclusively for Gucci Horsebit 1955 global campaign

 [theqoo - hot] [Exclusive] NewJeans Hanni selected exclusively for Gucci Horsebit 1955 global campaign

date: 20/05/2024

Worldwide campaign teaser image released on the 20th


NewJeans Hanni was selected as the sole model for the Gucci Horsebit 1955 campaign which will be released simultaneously worldwide on the 25th. / Provided by Gucci.

'Youth'.

It's something that everyone wants but can't easily have. The way Gucci's new creative director, Sabato de Sarno, approaches design is quite noble and elegant. His excellent sense of aesthetics and cutting ability can be seen as trust in the industry just by being appointed as Valentino's fashion director in 2020 before joining Gucci.

Youth and nobility seem to have symmetrical meanings but Sabato de Sarno brings out the intersection of the two in a very symbolic way. It is through NewJeans Hanni.

Hanni, synonymous with refreshing beauty and youthful beauty, became synonymous with 'Young Gucci' and 'New Gucci' after being selected as Gucci's global brand ambassador in 2022. She participated in various activities in the Gucci fashion sector, including the global advertising campaign for Gucci Horsebit 1955 and attending the Gucci 2024 Fall-Winter Women's Fashion Show. In the meantime, Gucci enthusiasts were called the 'Gucci gang', but after Hanni was firmly established as a global ambassador, a new term called 'Gucci Hanni' was created among fans. It was also called Gucci Hanni (honey) because it was reminiscent of the pronunciation of Gucci and Hanni.

The reason why Gucci and Hanni feel synonymous is because, in addition to the fashion category, she was also selected as a global ambassador for Gucci Beauty last March. Looking at the fact that many high-end brands select different fashion and beauty global ambassadors, you can immediately see the trust and affection that Gucci has for Hanni. Through Hanni, Gucci has been able to consistently convey its brand uniqueness. Fans can also get a glimpse of the 'young Gucci' directing ability through Hanni, who goes back and forth between cuteness and good energy.

This time, more surprising news was delivered. She will be independently carrying out the campaign for Gucci Horsebit 1955, which will be released simultaneously worldwide on the 25th. Compared to last year when the three appeared together, it gives an idea of ​​Hanni's status, which is instantly acknowledged around the world.
With the launch of this campaign, three Gucci Horsebit 1955 handbags in colours and designs that will be sold exclusively in Korea will soon be released. Sabato de Sarno will present the burgundy red 'Rosso Ancora', a reinterpretation of the red colour, one of the house's legacies, which he showed at his first fashion show last September.

In particular, being the campaign model for Gucci Horsebit 1955, one of Gucci's symbols, is the same as entrusting the heart of the brand to him. Last year, Hanni talked about the Gucci Horsebit line on Gucci's official YouTube channel, and cited "diversity, how comfortable it makes me feel, and how much it gives me confidence" as the three most important elements of fashion. What makes it possible is the Gucci Horsebit 1955 handbag.

On the 20th, Gucci released a teaser image of Hanni, created by Sabato de Sarno. A free interpretation of the elegant youth and Gucci's heritage.


COMMENTS

  • Hanni takes really great pictorials. The campaign photo came out really well.
  • Wow out of all the Gucci commercials I've seen, this is the first one that feels bright and refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh, I love this photo.
  • The pictorial is so pretty. Until dawn this morning, Hanni played us music and I liked it so much
  • Wow, she's the worldwide exclusive model
  • It seems like she has a lot of talent and she seems to be especially hot and popular in the fashion and beauty industry.
  • The bag is so pretty, it goes perfectly with Hanni
  • I wanted to support NewJeans so I installed Phoning yesterday and I fell in love with Hanni even more after watching her go live for a few hours... She is so cute, she has such a pretty heart, and she is so good at singing. The photos are perfect too.
  • She took a really good pictorial. It caught my eye as soon as I saw it.
  • Oh, she's so pretty. I wanted to buy a wine-coloured bag so I think I should buy it. I got into NewJeans recently and Hanni is my favourite. I like her so much
  • The photo is so pretty ㅠㅠ Hanni-ya ㅠㅠㅠ
  • The photo came out so good, Hanni is pretty and the bag is pretty too. So this seems like a really well-taken advertisement photo. I don't like Gucci that much but I want to buy that bag.
  • That person must be shaking again
  • Wow I was originally going to buy that bag, the price won't suddenly go up right?
  • NewJeans Hanni and "Youth" match together well and the photo came out really well.

Comments