NewJeans uploads new Bubble Gum Challenge videos showcasing their new choreography

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Bubble Gum Challenge

date: 24/05/2024



original source

COMMENTS

  • Why are they all so pretty, it reminds me of Attention ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Ahh the choreography is so good, even though it looks a bit difficult 😢 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • The choreography is crazy againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They're seriously such lovely kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're so cute and pretty. I really like NewJeans' unique choreography
  • The choreography is so good, it feels really thrilling every time something pops up
  • I'm looking forward to the stage, I like this so much
  • The choreography is good and Minji is so pretty
  • The more I look at Hanni and Dani's hair, the cuter and more attractive they look
  • It's so cute how they blew Bubble Gum hearts
  • Danielle how can that hair suit you so well?
  • The choreography is refreshing and lively
  • Danielle is flying around she's crazy
  • Danielle is so pretty, I love her facial expressionsㅠㅠㅠ The choreography is really intense, save Bunnies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I miss Hyein ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Danielle's curly hair and Hanni's short hair is truly a godsend
  • Wow, they're so pretty. Is this Bubblegum’s stage costume??
  • They're so pretty and the choreography is so good. The more I listen to the song, the more crazy it gets. I feel like I want to dance along to the challenge ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Haerin and Minji are so pretty!??? I feel like long hair is better in this song


Comments