[instiz] Dongguk University Festival NewJeans to join
date: 10/05/2024
COMMENTS
1. I am the most envious
2. This is legendary... I want to go to Dongguk University
3. Is this right?? Isn't this crazy?? Are they coming to our school?? Isn't this crazy? Seriously this is so crazy?
4. When is the festival?
- 28-30!!
5. Wow, I’m so jealous
6. Although I am a graduate, I will go
- I'm so jealous ㅠ
7. I'm so freaking jealous
8. What day is the Dongguk University festival?? After their comeback? Or before??
- Heol it's after their comeback... I'm fucking jealous, I'll listen to all their new songs. I'm so jealous of those who will get to see Bubble Gum and How Sweet
9. This is crazy... Why are they coming after I had already graduated...
10. Wow Dongguk University lineup is awesome
11. I want to go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
12. I graduated in February of this year...
13. I’m so fucking jealous that NewJeans is coming
14. I'm jealous of Dongguk University... I want to take the CSAT again
15. I graduated from a middle and high school affiliated with Dongguk University. Can I also go??
16. I took a leave of absence from school though...
17. … … … ???????????????? Our school???????
18. Ah my stomach hurts, I already graduated
19. Please come to Akaraka, everyone is hoping for it.
20. Last year, my school had planned to have NewJeans but got cancelledㅋㅋ Finally!!!!!!!!! For the first time, I can be proud of my school
Comments
Post a Comment