Girls Day Sojin who posted Hanni on her Instagram story, netizens say Hanni has been stealing all the Unnies hearts these days

 [instiz] NewJeans Hanni posted on Girls Day Sojin's Instagram

date: 05/06/2024

Euuaakk my heart πŸ¦‹

Looks like she is her fan


original source

COMMENTS

1. This is so fascinating γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Hanni is so cute my heart is hurting too

2. These days PhamPham is stealing all of the Unnies hearts...

3. Me too I also find Hanni so cute these days...

  • That's right she's so loveable and so precious...
  • Yes short hair Hanni is so cute...
  • Same I'm always searching her up γ…‹γ…‹

4. I also like Hanni

5. This is so freaking funny γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I like Hanni too γ… γ… γ…  

6. Wow she really looks like a baby πŸ‘Ά

7. Hanni is seriously too adorable πŸ₯ΊπŸ’πŸ’

8. Wow I like Sojin unnie and I like Hanni too kya

9. This day was so cute γ… γ… γ… 

10. I feel like there are a lot of female celebrities who like Hanni γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I like Hanni too..

11. Ah seriously she's so cute I'm going to die, why is she so cute, where have you been for you to appear just now this cutie

12. Seriously this is my first time seeing a person as cute as Hanni

13. As expected everyone's eyes are the same γ…‹γ…‹ 

14. If Sojin knows of her that means that she must be extremely popular

15. Guys, was it at K-Wave? Be sure to watch the Shorts video of Hanni running to her fans' seats and greeting them. Her backside was so cute, I'm going crazy...

16. Our Pham is so cute...


[cafe daum] A photo of NewJeans Hanni that was posted on Girls Day Sojin's Instagram Story

date: 05/06/2024


original source

COMMENTS

1. Sojin unnie get in line!

2. She resembles something... Sonny Angels?

  • Wow she really does look similar γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I didn't think of it till now

3. It seems like Girls Day Sojin became a Bunnies 🐰

4. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ You definitely can't hold back with that picture

5. She tore up all the Unnies hearts

6. The whole world is becoming NewJeans stans

7. She also tore up my heart too...

8. All of them became Bunnies...

9. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Just how proud is she of this idol for her who is an idol herself to post her on her own instagram γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

10. NewJeans are truly everyone's idol

11. Everyone's eyes are the same

12. How can you not find her cute? She's so cute…

13. γ…œ That day she was seriously a legend

14. Heol γ…  It's like she would appear in a romance comic

15. She became a Bunnies



Comments

  1. "She tore up all the Unnies hearts" cutie 😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment