Netizens can't stop laughing at Minji who listened to Karina and stuck Aespa's stickers & flyers around HYBE's building + Karina's reaction

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Minji who received Aespa's flyers and secretly spread them around

date: 08/06/2024

Aespa's flyers look like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




original source

COMMENTS

  • It was kind of them to only leave it around the company. If it was me, I would leave it right at Bang Si-hyuk's office too
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are spraying it all over the base ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so f*king hilarious Kim Minji
  • What kind of spy infiltration is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It's like she accomplished some kind of difficult mission ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Karina’s real-time reaction is also hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Aespa who asked them to spread it and NewJeans who actually spread it😇
  • If you give those to Bang Si-hyuk, he will be in such a good mood
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this so cute. I hope their friendship lasts forever
  • Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The person who asked to spread it and the person who actually spread it this is so funny
  • This is a true story about NewJeans spreading flyers around HYBE under Aespa's instructions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They're out to catch the pig
  • Kyaaa~~~~~~~ Someone will be foaming at the mouth~~
  • Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aespa's flyers in HYBE ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't his blood pressure gonna soar if he sees them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They should put it on Bang Si-hyuk’s forehead too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Bang Si-hyuk probably can't sleep because they're spreading it around. You can try to step on them, but these two are holding hands and playing around together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Karina also gave them to ITZY and said they were also in JYP ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The penetration skills are amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It’s f*king funny because it’s a bit like an exorcism talisman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Ah, I love the friendship between these two teams ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's good that their promotions are overlapping ㅋㅋㅋ
  • F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aespa planted a spy in Bang Si-hyuk’s home base!!!!!
  • NewJeans under the instigation of Aespa, spreaded Aespa flyers in the HYBE headquarters < 100 percent fact.
  • Kim Minji is such a cool girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Ah I'm dying from laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It's so hilarious how they secretly stuck it on even after their manager told them that they couldn't do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • This is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ No, I really hope they meet more often in the future, they're so cute...
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well done Minji
  • The little puppy that listens well to her sunbaenim is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minji is really adorable
  • I hope Bang Si-hyuk sees it✊️✊️✊️ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Aespa and NewJeans, let’s be friends forever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It would be really funny if there were eyewitness accounts posted of this ㅋㅋㅋ ​​ㅠㅠㅠ
  • If he finds this, his blood pressure will rise so much that he will pass out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Calling them ‘Bangstepz’ was just a joke haha. I never thought NewJeans and Aespa would get together like this. I feel so happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (a/n Netizens gave NewJeans & Aespa a group nickname = 방밟즈 = Step on Bang)


[theqoo - hot] Karina: Minji really did it!!!

date: 08/06/2024

Jimin-ie💙: As soon as I finished work I hear really good news?

Jimin-ie💙: Minji really did it

They successfully spread Aespa's flyers in HYBE ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Jimin-ie💙: Honestly I knew she would do it ouhhh I'm so proud

Jimin-ie💙: Our flyers are really over in that place... 💖


NewJeans Minji who distributed the flyers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



original source

COMMENTS

  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, why are they both so cute, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Aespa and NewJeans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Heol how are their names also JiMinJi
  • It's so cool how she secretly stuck it on around the building. I started subscribing to Phoning today and I feel so satisfied.
  • ㅌㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so hard
  • Is this like an operation order or something? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Yeji Minji Jimin Let's Go
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected, the beauties are saving the world.
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so cute, they look like bad boys.
  • I support this couple
  • These cool hot girls are really driving me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aespa NewJeans, just eat up everything. Let’s conquer the world.
  • Are they dating? ㅋㅋㅋ Ah seriously ㅋㅋㅋ I am f*king supporting this close friendship
  • This is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minji listens to her Unnie's words so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funny. Let's get closer quickly. I think they'll get along really well.
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so cute. I support the friendship between the two groups. 
  • That place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support JiMinji’s friendship💜
  • What is this meeting between these cool hot girls? Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Ah, I love this friendship so much...
  • In that short Bubble message alone I can feel her Unnie-disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a f*king talent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Oh, this is so fucking funny hahahaha
  • They're spreading SM flyers in HYBE ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • F*ck did Bang Si-hyuk collapse on the way to work ㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
  • Oh Yoo Ji-min’s gold ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Comments