NewJeans and Aespa drops How Sweet/Armageddon challenges that Korea has been waiting for

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Hanni, Danielle X Aespa Winter, NingNing πŸ–€πŸ­ How Sweet Challenge

date: 08/06/2024


original source

COMMENTS

  • No seriously, all four of them did so well that it felt so delicious to watch..
  • This is so good, so good. It would be nice if they could do the end-of-year stages together
  • Heol, isn't that HYBE over there??
  • They all dance well.. They are truly blessings given to K-pop γ…  γ… 
  • Crazy they look like one group γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ they fit together well γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Are the four of them all similar height? They're the same size so they're even cuter γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • No γ…  It feels so new that my kids are dancing to this songγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Winter γ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…  Why are you dancing so well?
  • My wish came true... Aespa ♡ NewJeans γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  • NingNing and Winter both dance well γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This Bunnies is smiling happily,,
  • Hanni and Winter are my picks and I’m just so happy..
  • Ah, why are they so good? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Hanni and Danielle both have such cute Armageddon poses at the end
  • No, the challenge between two teams is such a blessing. NingNing's hip hop is crazy
  • I want to see this friendship forever… …
  • It's so cute that two of them went to SM and the other two went to HYBE γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • I feel this every time, but Hanni is really, really good. Is there a girl as cute and pretty as Hanni who can be that good?
  • This combination is insane γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This is a combination of two groups that a certain someone would hate the most γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • I wanted to see Hanni and NingNing dance together, but it really happened wow
  • Danielle doing the Armageddon choreography at the end is so cute haha
  • This is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it
  • This combination is crazy
  • The chemistry is so freaking amazing.. All of them are so cute γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • I'm so happy to see NewJeans filming challenges yesterday and today, it feels so good γ… γ… 
  • I've felt this before but NingNing dances really well. I support NewJeans and Aespa's friendshipπŸ₯°
  • Wow, How Sweet's choreography is so difficult γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Danielle is such a hot girlγ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • NewJeans and Aespa's combination is good γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Hanni is really so freaking good at dancing
  • No f*ck Hanni so freaking good at dancing γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I keep on watching her, was she always this good at dancing


[theqoo - hot] Aespa Karina, Giselle X NewJeans Minji, Haerin Armageddon Challenge

date: 08/2024


original source

COMMENTS

  • They're so cute together...I want to see them do Supernova too
  • Wow this is crazy, I can't believe I get to see this combination...
  • Later, they will eat and go to karaoke together, wow my imagination is already working at full power
  • Wow, Haerin must be crazy
  • Oh, what should I do with these women? Seriously I f*king love this so much
  • Today is their anniversary. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»
  • Haerin and Karina's cat combination, I'm going crazy
  • Omo what is this, is it my birthday today?
  • It ends too suddenly at the endγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Please show us more of your faces γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • This is so crazyγ…  Where did they film this? I'm so glad that they all met separatelyγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  • No, it's been 4 minutes since it was posted, but the views number has increased by almost a thousand per minute hahaha
  • I really like it so much, please give me more, please give me more
  • The two teams have completely different styles, so it’s fun to watch them play together
  • The world is beautiful γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  I can’t believe I get to watch this
  • I support this crazy union of a friendship
  • I thought they were one group when I watched it from afar γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Haerin dances really well
  • They have such a stable style and look that matches each other so naturally. The day has come when I get to see Karina and Minji together in one shot. They're my favorite combination. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
  • I watched it again a few times and it suits Minji so well. Why is she dancing so well?
  • Haerin's hair and makeup is a bit like Armageddon's style γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Minji dances really well. Both groups are so good
  • I support the friendship between these two teams
  • Minji and Haerin's Armageddon are also perfectγ… γ…  Karina is also very prettyγ… γ…  They're all hot girls
  • Wow, Karina and Haerin look alike.. Their proportions are similar too
  • Haerin suits this concept so well γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Minji is so pretty, she dances Armageddon so well. It’s so shocking to see Karina Minji together.
  • Please give us a Karina and Minji selfie...
  • I didn't recognize who Haerin was at first hahaha. Her styling coordination is perfect for Armageddon
  • Minji is catching my eye these days γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 


Comments