NewJeans Danielle who has been making netizens go crazy over her airport look today + curly hair

 [theqoo - hot] NewJeans Danielle in real time who totally looks like Slam Dunk Hannah

date: 03/06/2024



Departing from Japan

She's freaking hot

These days Danielle has been gaining a lot of RTs on Twitter for looking like Hannah (a/n Hannah is a character from Slam Dunk which is an animation)



original source

COMMENTS

  • These photos will go down as legendary history ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • She looks so pretty every time she has that hairstyle♡

  • I want to be her servant
  • The news article photos turned into paparazzi shots
  • Hannah

  • Danielle I think the classic curly hair looks so good on you
  • She looks like a character straight out of a cartoon
  • Ha Dani, why are you so pretty, my heart is hurting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • I want to shout out how much I like you!!
  • Wow, she's f*king insane, she ​​is so pretty
  • Every time I see a Danielle photo, my wallpaper changes. She's so f*king photogenic
  • Oh that's right, she really looks like Hannah
  • This is completely like a Hollywood paparazzi photo, isn't it? Danielle really has that feeling
  • Isn't this just a pictorial
  • Will you marry me...? This Unnie will earn all the money...
  • No, the second photo is seriously crazy. It says Newsen, but I thought it said NewJeans on it
  • I don't know who Hannah is but Danielle is really hip
  • Crazy, she is Hannah in real life
  • Danielle with Pucca hair, I love you so much, you’re so pretty
  • I don't think I've ever seen anyone who looks better with pucca hair than Danielle. She's so freaking pretty and cute
  • Wow, the second photo is really.....
  • She's crazy she's seriously crazy
  • Wow, she's really a live-action version of Hannah
  • The clothes at their university festivals were all pretty, but among them, all the styling of the members for Sejong University were really amazing. Those clothes were just so good
  • I'm on Twitter right now searching and these photos are really pretty too



Comments

  1. "Will you marry me...? This Unnie will earn all the money..." SO REAL😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment